2. ꧁*The All Seeing Things*꧂

Upon the skies above, heard his pleas, an ethereal being look from afar. Eyes saw everything unfold. Eyes filled with indifference but there's a flash of knowing and joyful look.

with one last glance at the retreating reaper, with a huge man besides him cradling the bundle orb, as she knows the soul of the blond man was in good hands.

She then stares, never glance away from the statue lovers. Even the hours as gone by, even if the sun has risen up, she never took her gaze away. Only did she look away when she saw a man in his 40's, with dark brown hair, wearing a coat walking down the garden towards the two.

His droopy blue eyes smile warmly, closing the window sliding door.

"you guys awake so early" he said. With laughter ringing everywhere, he raises a brow seeing as they were quiet. The ethereal being saw him gulp, taking a shaking step forward. "you guys really love napping together" when he walks Infront of them. She saw his face crumble but he made a strong phase and squat down.

His hand reach both towards his parents and whispered softy like it will shutter something when he spoke loudly.

"Dad?" he looks at the blond father of his. He can read the Face filled with pure joy and content, his eyes close.

He knew life was good to him, especially that craws feet, shouting to the world that he was smiling in his younger years. Even until now, he had a smile on his face. Head laid upon his papa's head, Aiden gulp feeling the tears filled his eyes. "Papa?" he looks at the raven-haired man. Head laid on his dad's chest, Face stain with dried tears, but he had a smile on his face despite the clench of his other hand on the shirt tightly.

They were embracing each other, hands intertwined. He made a shaking breathe, and she knew that the man Infront of her knew the answer already, but he was anchoring himself that maybe.

maybe

"Dad, the Doc is here, you'll having your daily c-checkup" he tried to wake them. Anchoring himself that his alive.

"D-Dad..." his shaking fingers laid on his dad's bare wrist and check any pulse that-!. But... the looks of the widen eyes, knees buckled and drop to the floor, hearing him choking on his spit as his forehead laid upon his fathers touching knees.

She knew he accepted it.

He gave a choking words "s-sleep w-well d-dad..." his eyes closed but a smile crafted on his face, tears falling of his eyes. "I love you d-dad" He then looks at his raven-haired father. Sniffling as he tried to wake his other father.

She gave a sorrowful look.

"P-papa wake up" he shook him slowly, but then suddenly he saw a blue shocking zap. Aiden immediately remove his hand away, wide eyes travel to his raven-haired father, his shaking body stare in horror, he tried to wake him again but to no avail.

"Papa?" he called. Shaking him a bit roughly thinking he was having AI narcolepsy. But he didn't move, didn't respond.

He didn't open his eyes.

Aiden look at him, lips biting from the pain "p-please" she heard him beg.

But no matter how much he begs, on how much he called, the raven-haired AI never respond.

"n-not you t-too..."

Time flew by when you saw everything.

She saw how their son crumble at their beautiful but sorrowful death. She saw the days happen before her eyes, saw how the doctor came and saw the man crumbling, crying Infront of the two. Seen and heard how the doc called the whole family about the news.