5. ꧁*Through his Oceanic Eyes*꧂

A world where things involve into something a man can imagine, a life where the world surrounds bots and Ai. He once hated them but... slowly he came to a time where everything is different, so are the bots and Ai's.

He had seen them as any normal person, not those border line serial killers that he thought them to be.

He gave a open mind.

Life surely did make Marco run for his money. But... he never been happier.

His hand intertwines with the love of his life, with the soft humming came from them. He cares the wedding ring from his lover ace, as he took a deep breath of content.

A life with ace was never been better, you could say it's a perfect life. loving him in return be loved by him, it was such a warm complete feeling that Marco can't describe by mere words.

Despite they have a fall out, despite everything he had done to this perfect Ai, ace... gave him a chance, he lost the memories they once had but gain a new one. Such pain he never wanted to experience again; he didn't want that to happen again to ace.

He wants to filled this man with nothing but pure happy memories and love.

Adopting an AI child and another with surrogating a mother. in some miracle have a freckle too. two boys they have raise to be a wonderful children. though he told ace he doesn't need a blood related child of his own, but ace insisted wanting to have a little old him.

His AI baby boy Spade and his other baby boy Aiden. Seeing his lover playing with their children, seeing him laughing with them, crying with them, celebrating with them. Seeing they have their life on their own now...

Waking up with the love of his life besides him.

Life was perfect for marco.

That's why he's content, feeling him taking a huge breath, his wrinkling hands feel a little numb. "Marco?" his half-lidded eyes flutter open, staring down at the face that never change these years, a small smile crafted on that young freckled face but eyes filled with worry but... knowing smile.

"Are you okay?"

Marco gave a weak smile.

It seems his husband knows.

Lifting his shaking hand as he stares downly at those glistening orbs. His fingers bring back the black strand of his hair behind his ear, feeling himself smiling without any force, it felt natural. Kissing that sweet forehead of his, in which in return made ace chuckle.

"Nothing..." he whispered. feeling a little out of breath as he stares at the sunset falling beneath the forest Infront of them. Sitting on the bench staring at the life slowly turning night.

"Just taking a nap, recalling some memories..." he whispered. Feeling ace's head laid upon his chest as he, leans to lay his head on top of aces own. He gave a laugh, despite it was hard to do, but when he did, he was return by a beautiful laughter coming from ace, so it was fine.

"And just how much I love you" he can imagine his ace blushed, despite all these years he still blushes like a teenage teen. "i love you too" marco smile. snuggling closer to embrace each other. Marco closes his eyes feeling the warmth envelop his body.

It felt a little bit melancholy.

"i never been so happy ace" he started. His vision lowered and he knew he can't stay longer. But who ever heard him from above, hear his prayer just a bit, let him stay longer before the sunset dies down. Just a spare, he just needs to calm his shaking husband "m-me too" he heard ace stuttered, his intertwined hands clench to calm his crying husband.