3. ꧁*The Reason*꧂

Confusion buzzled the whole form of Ace Newgate.

his eyes travel through the filled of glass and flowers surrounding the tomb stones. His silver eyes were so confused at the moment not until he saw it, a woman who had a longest black hair he ever seen, touching the ground, twinkling like that of a galaxy in the night. Ace saw one of the most beautiful eyes, Unlike Marcos and Aidens Deep Blue oceanic eyes, and Spades Chocolate Brown like honey eyes, this woman's eyes are like that of a Burning fire, Red surrounded by an outer gold gleaming and moving like that of a ferocious fire.

Silk white dress cascading like a water fall, she had a Dark Tan skin, gleaming every sun touches her form

Shes beautiful, though beautiful she may be, Shes still a stranger staring at him like he was a interesting thing "who are you" he asks, quite annoyed at the way she stares.

She smiles, giving a low chuckle, her mysterious vibe vanishes when she opens her mouth "i've had many names, there others a name that humans can't distinguish, so you can call me anything" she tease, talking like that of a pre-teen child, he can't help but held himself high, ready to defend himself, though feeling a bit confuse but also worried.

Even the way she words her... words? It's a bit weird. "Human?" he said in confusion. She laughs, nodding. "as you can see..." his eyes bugged out what he saw "I'm not" ace jaw drop when the woman before him floats just above him, head inches away from his own, shock written onto his whole form as he stares at the woman floating, so did her hair and clothes, like water surrounds her form.

He's really confuse, more likely he thought he sniff something that can only be affected by humans, he laughs nervously. He gave a weird smile. is she telling herself... Shes a alien? or an ethereal being?.

seeing him confuse made her grin "Confuse? " he gave her a weird look, who wouldn't be? a woman floating with a glowing body? try telling that to someone, they will only suspect you inhale some kind of shit.

he rolled his eyes "yeah, no shit lady White"

this time she rolls her eyes too, she even crosses her arms bellow her huge bazoongas. "Very original" she said. he glares at her. Hes very original excuse her ethereal shit!

he retaliates "hey! You said I can call you anything!" she gave of a smirk and look down on him with her floating form "did you caught the sarcasm or did it flew over your head?"

they look at each other with excruciating gaze before laughing their ass off.

the laughter did died down, but ace knew. looking at her now with a grin, Shes that kind of person that ace can get along with really well.

"You could say im your guardian angel"

He faltered.

He stare at her wide eyed.