CHAPTER 2

Y/n: After waiting for few hours I got a call from a unknown number.

Unknown number: Hello is there y/n?

Y/n: yes I'm y/n .

Unknown number: Hello Miss.Yn I'm jung enterprise general secretary.

Y/N: yeah, helo sir.

Secretary: You are selected for the interview on tomorrow 10a.m.

Y/N: Really.

Secretary: yess miss

Y/n: oh thankyou sir thankyou so much for selecting me sir.

Secretary: my pleasure, you can come tomorrow for your  interview miss.Yn.

Y/N: yeah sure sir.

I hanged up the call.

I can't express my joy that, I got call from jung enterprise company .I can't believe that I'm going to attend the interview with jhope, the great buisnessman in South Korea. I heard some rumors that he is cold and rude towards others. But, he is a hardworking man. So, I'm being a little bit nervous to face him in real.

Then I went to my mom to say this happy news.

Y/m: y/n what happened why are you breaking my bones with your hug.

Y/n: mom if you know the reason then you will be happier than me.

Y/m: Really then tell me what happened.

Y/n: mom I got a call from jung enterprise. They said I'm accepted to attend the interview with jhope ,the number one buisnessman in the world.

Y/m: Wow y/n it is such a great news. I'm really happy for you. If lee Tian hear this she will be more happy.

Y/n: yeah mom.

After lee tian came to home I went and hugged her tightly.

Lee tian: unnie, what happened? Are you okay?.

Y/n:  sweety I got accepted to attend the interview in jung enterprise company.

Lee tian: wow , it was such a amazing news. I'm sure that now you will get job there.

Y/n: I hope. If I get that job then that will be the best thing  going to happen in my life.

Lee tian:I know you can do it.

Y/n: okay good night sweety. Tomorrow I'm having interview . so I'm going to sleep early.

Y/m, Lee tian: Good night.

[In morning]

Y/n: I woke up early in the morning because today is the best turning point in my life. I went to take shower . After taking shower. I choose a simple cloth to wear then I applied a simple makeup. Then I went to downstairs.

( office dress)

( office dress)

Y/n: Good morning mom. It's getting late, byee.

Y/m:okay all the best. Don't worry everything will be fine and i know that my daughter is the strongest person and she can face anykind of situation.

Y/n:Thankyou mom......Bye take care.

𝙰𝚝 𝚓𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎

Manager: sir today some of them are coming for interview. So, I will arrange for that sir.

Junghoseok: you can select them why are you wasting my time with those people's.

Manager: But sir, we are going to select them for your personal assistant sir. I think it will be easy if you are there sir.

Junghoseok: okay
He said with a iritating tone

Manager: yes sir

[In company]

As I went to the company. It looks so huge and tall which was full of glass walls. The top of the building is shining in the sunlight so I can't able to see top of the building. Then I went Inside the company.

( the company)

( the company)

Y/n: mam can you tell me where the interview is going to be conduct?

Worker: It is in the 23rd floor. You can go straight and turn right side.

Y/n: okay mam thankyou..... After I'm getting my way to go to the office. I went to the lift and I reached the floor. My legs are started to  shiver because of the nervousness . I'm waiting outside for few minutes. There are only five members for the  Interview but , my bad luck I'm the last one. my hope  started to loose when I heared I'm the last one.  Although it is not my first time but my nervous never left. Because of the luxurious building it gives some creepy feeling.

Junghoseok: GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YOU. YOU BITCH!!!!
He shouted at a girl.

Y/n: while I'm thinking and arguing with my own dream world. I heard some loud voice from inside I got startled by the voice. Then I heard the door opening sound. The girl is coming outside with a dull face. I think she is rejected. Although its a happy news for me but I'm feeling little scared because what will happen for me. I gained all my hope and I hesistantly went Inside the room.

To be continued🖤🦋

Do vote and comment, I hope you enjoy this ff.

Let's go to the game.......

What is the name of this song

What is the name of this song..............???