CHAPTER 5

Y/n: what!!!

Hyun shin: what? She?

Junghoseok: yess why?

Y/n: sorry mam I'm not having any plan today sorry for the misunderstanding mam.

Junghoseok: why are you afraid of her baby? Don't worry I'm here.

Hyun shin: what the hell is happening here?

Y/n:I'm dying from the shock that he again and again giving to me. My head is started to spin because of his words......

Hyun shin: jhope tell me that what is happening?

Junghoseok: if you want to know clearly that we are going date for today?

Y/n: sir what are you saying? I can't understand what you are saying?

Hyun shin: it is impossible.

Junghoseok: I will make that possible.

Y/n: while ,I'm trying to talk to him he pulled me towards his lap and he put his index finger in my lips 👄.

Junghoseok: shhhh don't talk let me handle this.

Hyun shin: Please dont do like this jhope forgive me for what I did in the past.

Junghoseok: Don't think that I will forget about what you did to me. Just get out.

Y/n mv: I didn't know what to do? When he touch my skin with his hand it sends shivers to my spine..... I tried to stand but he tightened his gripin my waist more and more.

Junghoseok: can't you see I'm busy with my love get out.

Hyun shin: shit!!

Y/n: After she left there is full of dead silence is filled in the room.

Junghoseok: Y/n sorry that_

Y/n: it's okay sir I can understand your situation.

Junghoseok: hmm thanks.

Y/n: sir can you leave me I'm having work.

Junghoseok: ohh sorry.

Y/n: it's okay sir.

After he released me I fastly headed to my cabin without even looking at him. My heart beats like it is going to explode.

Junghoseok: what is happening to me? Why I'm doing this? Did I have any feelings for her? It is impossible but why I'm feeling like this way?

𝙵𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛........

Y/n:As I'm working his thoughts are coming into my mind again and again. I tried to forget but it couldn't.Then I saw the time it was night 7:00pm . So I went to out of my room.

Junghoseok: while I'm trying to concentrate in my project her thoughts are coming in my mind.when I saw her room through my glass walls I couldn't see her. Then I went out and I searched for her but I couldn't find her anywhere. So, I went to my car.

Y/n: As today I finished my work earlier the cabs are available so i took one of the can and i went to my home.

( 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 )

Y/n: After I reached my home then I straightly went to my room . I tried to fell asleep but today's incident were running in my mind. While, thinking that how he changed his cold face to soft behavior for me . I blushed myself and went to asleep.

Junghoseok: while Im driving the car her thoughts are poped in my mind. How she behaves around me. I smiled myself and I reached my home.

[ ł₦ ₥øɽ₦ł₦₲ ]