CHAPTER 7 ( The End )

Junghoseok: yeah but you only make me to do like that . So dont do like that again.

Y/n: what!?What I did? Whatever.

Then I went inside my room I felt fast asleep.

𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘

Y/n: I wake up in the morning in a happy mood I went to get ready for the office.

𝕀𝕟 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕖

Y/n: As usual I went to his room to wish him. When I opened the door he is looking different today he is looking soo handsome. I forgot that I staring him for long time I came to my sense when he said to get in.

Junghoseok: get in.

Y/n: yess sir.

Junghoseok: do you want to say something.

Y/n: noo I mean yes sir.

Junghoseok: hmm say.

Y/n mv: I was trying to speak to him but the door suddenly opened and it was non other than jungkook.

Jungkook: hii bro.... Hey y/n you were also here.

Y/n: yeah jungkook .

jungkook came and hugged me I was too shocked . I don't know what to do next so I slightly moved back.

Jungkook: ohh sorry y/n I was happy to see you . so that I hugged you don't take me in wrong way.

Y/n: it's okay jungkook there is no need to be sorry.

Jungkook: you are so sweet y/n.

Y/n: hehe

When I saw jhope he is looking at us like the lion is waiting to hunt the prey for the correct timing. I can sense his dark aura.

Junghoseok: if you want to deal your personal matters you can talk in outside don't disturb me

Jungkook: cool bro. okay y/n let's catch up later.

Y/n: hmm ok jungkook bye, I'm leaving

You left

Jungkook: hey bro why did you get angry with us?

Junghoseok: when?

Jungkook: while I hugged y/n.

Junghoseok: you don't need to know the reason.
He said with a straight face.

Jungkook: why? Do you like her?

He let out a deep breath
Junghoseok: hmm I think so.

Jungkook: really , so my brother fell in love with y/n.

Junghoseok: yess so, don't be close with y/n.

Jungkook: why??

Junghoseok: I don't like it