Rain ☔☁️

angst to fluff

tw//depression, anxiety, panic attacks, self doubt

Sebastian x Depressed male reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sunny spring day quickly turned into a dark stormy one. Almost as if the world felt what (Y/n) was feeling. The world felt as if it was crumbling underneath the boys feet. His grandfather died 4 years ago but only now did the weight of what he was feeling crash down onto him. It wasn't as if he had a bad life. He had a few friends, though his most beloved was Sebastian. Sebastian felt like his only genuine friend. he liked hanging out with him and even listened when he ranted about random topics that came to mind. (y/n) found himself falling for the purple haired boy. He was just so nice, he was funny, he understood what (y/n) was going through... the only problem is that he was pretty sure Sebastian had a crush on Abigail. Abigail and (y/n) were pretty good friends so it hurt when he figured out Sebastian had a crush on her.

Sitting on the pier (y/n) was getting drenched with water. The clouds pouring their own tears to cover his. he was sobbing. His insecurities getting the best of him. No one loves you, not even your friends, nor your grandfather. He only gave you the farm because he felt bad. Sebastian will never love you. You're weird, a freak. The tears started coming out faster. (y/n) losing his breath from the panic attack hitting him like a truck. He knew the thoughts were right. Sebastian would never love him like (y/n) did. he wasn't even sure if his friend liked boys. His heart hurt with the emotions he was feeling. Scared that if he confessed to Sebastian it would ruin his friendship. What would his mother think? her son crying over a boy that doesn't even know his own feelings.

Sebastian noticed it was raining. He threw on his hoodie and walked outside, breathing in the comforting smell of the rain. he wondered if he should visit (y/n) or go to the pier and sort out his thoughts. he found himself thinking of his friend. his bright smile, his fluffy (h/c) hair, his soft (s/c) hands, Sebastian fell hard for the boy, which surprised him. He always thought he was a loner destined to be alone but he found himself longing for the comfort he always found when he was around (y/n). (y/n) understood the emo. he was there when Sebastian needed to get his feelings out, and Sebastian did the same for him. deciding to walk to (y/n)'s house for the comfort he found in his crush. using the back woods to walk to the boys house he picked up a small blue flower to give to him when they see each other. Walking up the front porch steps he knocked on his friends door, waiting a few moments he still received no answer. Sighing in disappointment he decided to walk to the pier and sort out his thoughts on whether or not he should tell (y/n) his feelings. Abigail said he should. He had been hanging out with her a lot to ask her for advice. She said she could tell (y/n)'s feelings and said Sebastian should just tell the boy already. Sebastian walked into the clearing leading to the beach, surprised to see the exact boy he was looking for sitting on the pier.

Sebastian walked up to his friend and sat down next to him, only to find out he was crying and staring off into the distance.

"(y/n) are you okay?" Sebastian grabbed his friends hand and squeezed it. the (h/c) boy shook his head and started crying harder.

"Let it out. Its good to let It out."

"I miss my grandfather. I miss him so much. he was the only family I had left after my parents died in that car accident. If I wasn't distracting them they would be alive. I miss them so much. I'm not good enough for my friends. They all hate me. I bet they wish I would just disappear. And Sebastian... I can't get him out of my head. I know I have t because he likes Abigail but I just can't I've fallen hard for him. If I tell him he will think I'm weird. He doesn't like guys. I'm weird. I'm a fucking freak. Would it matter if I just disappear?" Sebastian's eyes widened. (y/n) liked him too? had he been holding back all of these feelings.

"Oh (y/n)." Sebastian pulled the boy into a hug, petting his hair. (y/n)'s eyes widened. he only just realized it was Sebastian he was spilling his feelings to. he accidentally just confessed all of his feelings to the boy he was so in love with. (y/n) hugged his friend back, he gripped his hoodie and cried into his shoulder.

Sebastian grabbed (y/n)'s shoulders and stared him directly in the eyes, "I don't hate you. In fact the opposite, I am so absolutely in love with you, and I know for a fact that Sam and Abigail don't hate you either. I have only been hanging out with Abigail because she is good with these types of things. Your parents death wasn't your fault. None of this is your fault. It would matter if you disappear. I would lose the most important thing in my life." (y/n)'s eyes watered again. His crush actually liked him back. he felt a huge weight get lifted. His chest no longer hurt with the pain of losing everything.

(y/n) grabbed Sebastian's cheeks and kissed him. It wasn't lustful or impulsive. It was filled with passion and love. Both of the boys' heart ached with what they felt for one another. Sebastian melted into the sweet kiss and kissed (y/n) back with the same amount of passion and love. Finally pulling apart for air the boys panted. (y/n) blushed heavily while Sebastian smiled at him.

"Hey (y/n)? will you be my boyfriend?"

"YES" (y/n) jumped up and tackled the boy sitting next to him causing them to both topple over. Laughing (y/n) sat up on Sebastian's lap. looking at his new lover he gave a soft smile and kissed him once more.