Lazy Day 🍋

top!Sebastian x bottom!Trans!Male!Reader

Tw//Swearing, intercourse, breeding kink

they are in their early 20's

They are Married

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s muscles were sore, the entire day yesterday he was building up their crops and taking care of farm animals. The (h/c) man groaned getting up from the comfort of him and Sebastian's bed. Stripping out of his night clothes he threw on black basketball shorts and a random (f/c) shirt. walking outside to find his husband (y/n) walked over to Sebastian's motorcycle and tapped his stomach.

"Oh, hello dear. Go rest. I watered the crops and fed the animals. I will be inside in a few hours, we can have a lazy day." (y/n) smiled and kissed Sebastian

"I love you hun" Walking back inside of the small house and laying back in bed he pulled out his phone only to realize he had enough resources to upgrade their house and add an extra room, maybe for a kid or two. (y/n) had been meaning to ask Sebastian about having kids but he didn't know if the loner would want mini them running around. (y/n) made a mental note to ask Sebastian and to call his mom and ask her to upgrade the house. Going to the bathroom he put on (favorite song) and stripped. He turned the shower on. Carefully getting into the shower he let out a relaxed sigh.

(y/n) stepped out of the shower and dried his hair with a towel, throwing on some clean clothes he walked out into the main room seeing Sebastian had made dinner.

"hey, I made your favorite." Sebastian gave you a smile. You smiled back and sat down at the table having a nice dinner with your husband.

"hey Sebastian?"

"Yes dear?" Sebastian's head was cocked to the side, like a questioning puppy

"How would you feel about having kids...?"Sebastian's eyes widened as he blushed

"I wouldn't be opposed to it, I have actually thought about asking you tonight," Sebastian gave his lover a close eyed smile.

"Oh thank god I was scared you would hate me," Sebastian's eyebrows furrowed as he grabbed his lovers hand

"Oh, (y/n), I could never hate you, you're everything to me and I would love to have mini us running around," The two smiled at each other and continued eating

(y/n) was sitting comfortably on Sebastian's lap, listening to the sound of (favorite show) behind him. Sebastian was making small shapes on (y/n)'s back. (y/n) shifted his weight and laid down on the bed, legs still wrapped around Sebastian's waist. (y/n) shirt was slightly lifted, showing his stomach. Sebastian blushed and held (y/n)'s waist, making the boy hum in confusion.

"You said you wanted kids right?" (y/n) nodded

"why don't we try tonight?" (y/n) blushed and agreed. It wasn't their first time doing something like this but it has been a while since they have both been so busy.

Sebastian sat up, (y/n)'s legs still wrapped around his waist. Hovering over his husband he began their heated session with a passion filled kiss, showing his lover that it was going to be okay. Going down to his neck Sebastian began marking his husband to show the world that he was his and only his. Sebastian's cold hand made their way under (y/n)'s shirt causing him to moan with the cold feeling. Sebastian pulled off (y/n)'s shirt and started sucking on his chest, careful to not rip the stitches or disturb the marks under his breasts, showing that he got top surgery not too long ago. (y/n) started grinding on his husbands hips, desperate to create friction. Sebastian grabbed (y/n)'s hips hard and held his hips in place causing (y/n) to whimper. Getting impatient Sebastian pulled of all of his and (y/n)'s clothes.

"Seb, please, skip the foreplay, I need to feel you," Those words sent Sebastian into a haze, careful not to hurt his lover he coated his shaft with (y/n)'s juices before slowly entering his lover with a moan. (y/n) pulled Sebastian closer to him, hugging him close to his body.

"Y-you can continue" Hearing the gentle voice of his lover Sebastian pulled out then entered once more, gradually gaining speed.

"O-oh Seb!" Sebastian groaned and held (y/n)'s hips harder, (y/n) knew there would be bruises but he didn't care.

"FUck! I Love you, Sebastian please!" Sebastian went faster hearing his lovers words of praise.

"(y/n) im gonna cum soon,"

"Me too, cum inside, please" Sebastians thrusts got sloppier and harder, picking up the speed Sebastian rammed into (y/n), shooting his baby batter into him. Both men were panting and smiling at one another.

"I love you."

"I love you too"