Jealous 🍋

seme!sebastian x uke!male!reader

sebastian is jealous of how close the new farmer in town is getting to (y/n)

(y/n) is sam's younger cousin[younger by one year]

tw//swearing, degrading, praise, sadomasochist, sensual, breeding

reader- 23
sebastian- 25
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"bye sam! im gonna go help robin and sebastian with the house!" sam yelled goodbye to his little bro, happy that he is married to a good guy. sure he was mad when he found out his best friend was dating his cousin but he was happy for the two of them when he saw how happy they were together. Sebastian and (y/n) have been married for a month now and have been helping Robin make their house, robin of course was happy to do it.

walking up to the small clearing he yelled out to the mother and son the two yelling back a hello. hugging sebastian and giving him a quick kiss he immediately began working on the house, it only needed furnishings and it would be done.

Putting the last bit of homemade furniture, the house was finally done. They had a kitched, a bedroom, bathroom, nursery, an office, and a spare room. Sebastian held (y/n)'s hand and smiled at their new house. Robin wiped off her hands and hugged the couple, ecstatic that her son found someone he loved and would keep him safe and healthy. leaving the two alone she walked back off to her home, ready to tell Demetrius how adorable the two looked.

"I just need to get my boxes of clothes, books, and gaming stuff from sam's, do you wanna come with?" sebastian smiled and squeezed his husbands hand

"sure, it will be nice to see sam," the two walked out of their new home, hand in hand. just as they were about to enter sam's house (y/n) was interrupted by the new farmer.

"hiya (y/n)! i have this present for you!" the farmer held out their hands, inside was a small trinket, it looked like a music box.

"oh thank you!" the farmer smiled and continued talking to (y/n) much to sebastians dismay

"how have you been? the farm has been keeping me occupied so i haven't been able to see your beautiful face" (y/n) cringed at the farmers words. he only liked sebastian complimenting him like that

"oh uh... ive been pretty okay...heh" the farmer smile grew larger as they took (y/n)'s hands in theirs. sebastian understood what was happening. he saw the farmer buying a bouquet at Pierre's earlier, and he was not happy about what this prick was going to ask his beloved. before the farmer could ask (y/n) to be their partner sebastian stepped in.

"back off. hes married." the farmer scowled and let go of (y/n)'s hands

"oh really? to who?" the farmers eyes widened when they saw sebastian pull out the mermaid pendant from under his shirt.

"me dumbass. now back off you fucking creep." the farmer was about to answer when he heard the door open. Sam's face turning from happiness to anger really quickly when he evaluated the situation, not long after his father, kent, came out. seeing the possy of angry men the farmer scurried away causing (y/n) to let out a sigh of relief and lean his head on sebastian's shoulder.

"thank you guys. i was about to have a panic attack" sebastian hugged (y/n) while kent and sam let them be. going into the house they quickly gathered (y/n)'s belongings before heading back to their home.

"i dont have work tomorrow, work is pretty slow so we can hang out all day tomorrow seb!" sebastian smiled and gave his lover a little squeeze on the hand

"good because now that we have our own home we have so much to do." (y/n) being (y/n) immediately had dirty thoughts and blushed a  dark red. sebastian noticed his husbands red hue and smirked

"oh? what did my darling have in mind huh? "  the smaller of the two men covered his face in embarrassment muttering a small "nothing"

"come on darling~ use your big boy words like the good boy you are~" sebastian grabbed (y/n)'s hands pff of his face and got close to his lovers face staring him in the eyes.

"i uhh... i was hoping... youwouldmarkmeandshowthatstupidfarmerimyours" sebastian took a second to understand what (y/n) said before smirking once more

"well if you want me to mark you so bad the  why dont i do it~ you dirty little bitch I'll mark you until your entire neck is purple~" (y/n) felt his knees go weak at what sebastian had promised him. the male squeaked when he was suddenly picked up bridal style and thrown onto the bed. Sebastian crawled ontop of his partner immediately attacking his neck, kissing, sucking, and biting it until he found (y/n)'s weak spot. the (h/c) boy moaned, showing sebastian he found his sweetspot, directly on his collar bone. attacking that spot furiously sebastian bit down on the spot and sucked it until there was a dark purple hickey, infact many hickeys all over (y/n)'s neck.
Sebastians cold, pale, hands slid up his spouses shirt, causing the male to moan with the sudden cold feeling on his stomach. sebastian lifted the shirt over his husbands head throwing it somewhere on the floor. he leaned down to start attacking his chest while (y/n) tried to discard of sebastian's shirt. succeeding (y/n) threw sebastians shirt away from them and hooked his arms around his neck, pulling him into a sensual and lustful kiss. sebastian quickly made work on unbuckling his belt and jeans, sliding them off so he was only in his boxers. Sebastian took off (y/n)'s shorts and started palming his forming bulge.

2nd person pov

you moaned at the feeling of sebastian playing with your boner. sebastian slipped off his boxers and leaned down to his shaft giving it a slow lick. you moaned at the new feeling. sebastian licked the tip of your dick before fully taking it into his mouth causing you to moan out at the new sensation. sebastian started bobbing his head up and down along your penis. your hips started to involuntarily mouth fuck your husband. just as you were about to reach your climax you whimpered, your dick getting a whoosh of cold air as sebastian took his mouth off of your master sword(i am not sorry for that one)
getting impatient you pushed sebastian onto the bed, taking off his boxers and straddling him. rubbing his dick along your opening you slowly sat down on his dick moaning out his name. sebastian qucikly grabbed onto your hips with hard force. sebastians hips snapped upwards giving an experimental thrust, happy to hear your pleasure filled moan. your hands found their way to sebastians chest to reser your balance. sebastian moved your hips up and down at a slow pace, letting you get used to the feeling of his dick inside of you. sebsstian gradually got faster, losing control while wstching you above him, your sweaty face and pleasure filled eyes, your cock bouncing with every thrust. sebastian was tired of waiting and snapped his hips vigorously wanting you two to reach your climax.

"ah~ sebastian im gonna cum~" sebastian tightened his grip on your hips and groaned

"cum for me baby, cum for me like the good little slut you are" sebastians words pushed you over the edge, cum shot out of your penis and onto sebastians chest. you collapsed onto his chest panting from what you two had done.

"oh honey we arent done yet~" you let out a squeak as your bsck suddenly hit the bed, you felt something in between your legs realizing its sebastian you held onto his shoulders. sebastian rammed his magic wand(not sorry for that one either) into your chamber of secrets(im on a roll) his hips snapped against your ass harder than before, the bed creaking loudly as it hit the wall.

"a-ah!!~ se-sebastian~ harder~ fuck!!" sebastain kisses you hard wnd shoved his tongue inside of your mouth enjoying the sound of your muffled moans. your nails scrstched at his back desperate to relieve the pressure building up inside of you. sebastian grabbed your dick and started stroking it in attempts to make you both reach your climax
with one hard thrust sebastian came inside of you while your cum shot out onto your chest and stomach. sebastian pulled out causing thick white liquid to seep out of your booty. sebastian grabbed a cloth and cleaned you both up.
once you were cleaned he laid in bed pulling you close to him, realizing he hsd gone a little to hard when he felt your shaking body.

"im sorry i went too hard dear" you looked up st him and kissed his jawline, giving him a few hickeys.

"its okay, i liked it, im still just exhausted." you nuzzled into his bare chest slowly drifting off to sleep.
safe to say your legs definitely hurt in the morning