Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛᴛ ɢᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ"
----------------------

Elliott sat in her room, writing in her journal again since she decided not to go with the pogues today. They were going to some pawn shop that she really didn't wanna go to.

Which later she found out they had all gotten held at gun point. Not the thing she was hoping to her when Kiara called her after it all happened. Her voice still shaky.

The sounds of doors slamming caught her off guard as she accidentally threw her pen across her room.

She heard bottles come crashing to the ground, glass probably flying everywhere. fuck. She thought to herself, her dad was probably home.

But peaking out of her room, she noticed the familiar mop of blonde hair. He was lying on the couch on his stomach and she couldn't see any part of his face.

A bag was on the floor next to the couch, a dufe bag might i add. She had no clue what was in it and hopefully will never find out.

"JJ?" she quietly asked as his head stayed in the pillow. She heard a muffled 'what'

"are you okay? where is everyone?" elliott looked out the window, no twinkie, no kiara, no Pope, no one.

"off somewhere talking about how much of an idiot i am." he mumbled.

Elliott furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the boy with her head turned slightly as she leaned against the doorframe

"why would they talk about you?" she sounded like a goddamn teacher.

"check the fucking bag, then you'll know why" He sighed as he sat up, his face was all red, his cheeks were stained with dried up tears.

elliotts heart was slightly racing, she had no clue what was going on or what she was about to get into but she went and opened the bag anyway.

Cash.

"why is there cash in here? is this the cash from the pawn shop?" she questioned, a bit of happiness in her voice. But JJ didn't look happy.

"no. it's from barrys trailer" he said

"barry?" a deeper voice entered the house. dad.

"elliott go, please" JJ looked at her quickly. He made sure elliott was always in hiding or something when they were around his dad, no one knew how shitty of a parent luke really was.

the alcohol and bottles of pills were one thing, no one knew about the abuse. The physical or mental.

She quickly nodded and ran to her room, locking the door.

For what felt like 20 minutes, really only 10, she heard yelling, crys, crashing. alot.

When she had exited her room, JJ was sitting on the couch, elbows in his knees, blood dripping off his face as he took a second before he took a huge swig of the alcohol in his hand.

"JJ, where's dad?" elliott questioned, talking in a whisper

"outside" he simply said before standing up and walking out of the room, his arm slightly rubbing against hers as he went to his room, slamming the door.

that's what's brought us to now. Kiara just called eli, she sounded like she had been crying. Kiara stated that JJ was on the couch in the chateau, drunk out of his mind with bruises all over his body.

And of course she didn't leave out the fact that there were lights everywhere outside, including a hot tub.

elliott entered the chateau with a worried expression. She noticed her brother, sleeping hopefully peacefully on the pull out couch while Pope and Kiara sat at the dining table.

"he used all the money elliott. every single penny" Pope said the minute he saw her.

"what money? all he said was barry" Elliott sighed, taking another look at her brother. Kiara looked at the girl confused

"he really didn't tell you?" elliott shook her head

"Well barry was the one who held us at gun point. JJ was driving and decided to take a pit stop at barry's trailer, which he decided he was gonna rob and grabbed a duffel bag on money" Kiara told her, pope agreeing before adding on.

"we all told him it wasn't a good idea and he was against putting it back. Then he took off"

"that's when he came home" elliott said. Pope and Kiara nodding.

"did you watch?" kiara asked suddenly. Elliott shook her head again.

"and i'm glad i didn't"

————————————

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
This is 1/2 for the double update!!