Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42

Pᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

----------------
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ-ʀᴀꜰᴇ

I walked into a tent, the other three pogues sat silently on the chairs. My dad next to me. Seeing as elliott wasn't in those chairs with them made me think at she went with john b and Sarah. why would she? now i may never get the answer to that question

I sat next to me father, fiddling with my hands as my mind flooded with imagines of her. She was on the floor in the garage, hyperventilating while that fucker beat the shit out of me

If he had never had touched me i would have been right at her side, helping her but i couldn't be there. Another regret of mine i won't live down.

Seeing her made me so fucking happy and just getting to hold her close to my chest one last time, even if it was to "hold her off of JJ", it was worth it.

"john b" ward spoke into the microphone. I'm not calling him dad, he doesn't get that title anymore.

"john b i know you're there son" Maybe he will let me talk to elliott.

"and if you love my daughter, and elliott, like i think you love them, then you will turn that boat around and come back"

"you are going into a storm that you cannot survive" i just held back my tears, these tears weren't for sarah or john b, we all know who these were for.

I don't think i've ever said this but i'm praying she gets home safe, fucking on my knees.

"john b, please, i will make it right" like shit he will.

"i promise you, come back" I looked up slightly, the other three had been moved to a different tent.

"john b, i am begging you, think of her and turn around" He wasn't even caring about eli who was also on there.

"what about eli" i turned to him, face all red and tears about to fall down my face.

"not now son" he didn't even look at me.

We waited for an answer.

"ward cameron, do you hear me?" Oh my fucking god, he answered.

"yes, yes son i'm right here. i'm right here" ward stated. i was now standing up.

"please bring her back, okay?"

"and eli please" i whispered to myself

"we'lol work it all out when you get home" war sighs.

"you killed my father, and you framed me for a murder i didn't commit." Oops, i didn't mean to do that, i murdered peterkin. another thing i'll never forgive myself for.

"you took everything from me!" john b yelled.

"you took everything from me! but i'm still here" I just needed to know if my elliott was ok.

"dad please ask him if eli's ok, please, i'll do anything just please ask him" i begged. a tear fell down my cheek. I'm a cry baby.

"rafe shut up please. Officers bring him to another room" Ward told them

"no please," i looked at them, "i just need to speak to her." the officers never even listened to ward though, they didn't even move an inch.

"so you listen to me all right? i'm coming for you. i'm coming for you" the line went quiet

"wait dad let me talk quick" i took the thing out of his hand, i ddint care.

"princess" i yelled, waited, waited.

"rafe?" oh my god.

"eli" i breathed out, a smile on my face.

"come back, please, i'll make everything right. please can you come back to me" tears were falling down my face.

"i'm sorry rafe." the line went quiet.

"eli" i yelled into the thing again. nothing.

"rafe" my dad breathed out.

"shut the fuck up please" i cried.

the police had escorted me to where the other pogues were.

"what happened rafe?" Jj asked.

"they um....just finished talking to john b" i said, tears still falling down my face.

"why are you crying?" pope asked.

"nothing" i say and sit down. This has got to be the worst pain i've ever felt.

"did you find them?" Pope asked a few minutes later, i stayed in the seat, eyes planted on the officers as they walked in.

he shook his head.

"no" JJ said

"so they got away" kiara asked

"we uh...we lost them, sorry"

"you lost them? what do you mean you lost them? like, they're gone?" pope nagged.

"they took an open boat into a tropical depression pope." the officer stated. Tears streamed down my face harder now.

"so they're dead?"

"we don't know" the officer simply stated

"you drove them straight through the storm man!" JJ yelled, trying to fight the officers, i feel to the ground, on my knees as tears streamed down my face.

Kiara and pope were hugging, JJ just paced. I stood up, going over to the boy and wrapping my arms around him.

"she's gone" i whispered.

"she's fucking gone" i whispered again. I felt JJ wrap his arms around me too.

"our eli's gone" JJ sobbed into my shoulder.

we didn't get our happy ending, i never talked to her about everything. I did nothing. and all i got was an i'm sorry.

you can say those 2 words will forever be replying in my mind.

—————————

Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
Im crying.