one. bully thompson.

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 01

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 01. bully thompson.゚º⦁ ⃝゚․⦁⋄∘⦿

     WALKING INTO SCHOOL TODAY, valorie could already feel the headache forming in the back of her temple

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

     WALKING INTO SCHOOL TODAY, valorie could already feel the headache forming in the back of her temple. midtown high was exceptionally loud for it to be seven in the morning and her knuckle headed boyfriend— flash thompson— was not making it any better.

"hey babe," he greeted the brunette who stood at her locker, his arm instantly finding its way around her shoulders. she mumbled a greeting, allowing him to press his lips on top of her head as she put the rest of her text books away.

she closed her locker, sending him a quick smile despite her internal demeanor the complete opposite, but that's just who she was—always smiling. adjusting her bag on her shoulder, she turned to him. "gwen's still tutoring you today after school, right?"

he shifted uncomfortably. valorie knew how much he hated talking about his academic standings but no one else cared enough to help him but her. she lifted a hand, letting it rest against his cheek, "gene?"

he closed his eyes for a bit, causing valorie's smile to grow. she loved when he was like this because no one was around to see it; allowing his vulnerability to be at the palms of her two hands. he nodded after a few seconds. "yeah, yeah."

she dropped her hand, "good. good."

he looked around, noticing more teens filing in the narrow hallway they were in. clearing his throat and moving back slightly, he shoved his hands in his pockets.

valorie understood what that meant. "okay, go find your friends. i'll find you at your locker when i'm done."

he gave her another quick kiss before nodding and jogging away, already spotting one of his buddies. sighing, she adjusted her clothes once again, making her way down the hall to find the girl's bathroom, kindly waving back at those that wished her a good morning.

upon entering the girl's bathroom, her attention was already called upon by none other than her little sister and her friends posse'd up at the sinks. "oh, val, perfect! just the woman i wanted to see. i need your help."