two. nerds eat in libraries

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 02

゚⦁⃝․゚º⚪︎⦁ 02. nerds eat in libraries.゚º⦁ ⃝゚․⦁⋄∘⦿

     "HEY! HOW WAS LUNCH IN THE LIBRARY?" valorie heard a voice call as she walked past the lunch tables

     "HEY! HOW WAS LUNCH IN THE LIBRARY?" valorie heard a voice call as she walked past the lunch tables. she rolled her eyes with a wide smile on her face as she turned around. the culprit for the sly, sarcastic comment belonging to none other than her only friend gwen stacy.

val gave a tight lipped smile as she approached the blonde, scooting next to her on the table. "mock me all you want, stacy, you're the one who's reading a romance novel in public...willingly."

the two weren't close friends, but close enough to where they could freely establish a friendship built upon snarky comments and sarcastic one-liners without any hard feelings. it was the basis of their conversations, really.

gwen closed her book before eyeing the brunette next to her. "you know, for a sweetheart you are brutally insulting. false advertisement if you ask me."

"could say the same about you, nerd."

before gwen could retaliate, the sounds of commotion coming from around the courtyard grew louder. the two friends craned their heads to get a closer look at whatever kids were crowding around but they were too far.

just as val was about to make a joke to the blonde, she heard a very familiar voice yelling over that commotion that made her body rigid.

"get up, parker! come on! get up!"

gwen glanced at her with wide eyes. "is that-"

valorie didn't even give her a chance to finish her sentence for she was already marching over towards the tightly knitted circle of students. pushing her way through, she gasped once she saw peter on the ground hunched over, and her boyfriend towering over him.

"stay down, parker!"

val strictly ignored the "ooh"s of the crowd once they saw the her marching up towards the bigger guy. her ears were hot and her eyebrows were knitted, a deep anger no student at midtown high had seen from the girl. but at the moment, she didn't care about what the school thought of her. all she was focused on was putting flash in his place once and for all.