•Rules

Note that we are sorting for the best, might be you

Note that we are sorting for the best, might be you. And, we'd be awarding two books per genre. The winner and the first runner up. We've got only ten genres, and ten slots per genre ensure it's the accurate genre you're filling in.

Now the rules!

Ugh! The part everyone hates but of course, we need them for the awards to run smoothly.

So here they are!

Judges and Participants

•Faliure to follow the rules will lead to disqualification without reconsideration.

•Follow the main account AOG_Community permanently

• Follow this account permanently to get updates and announcements

• Add this book to your public reading list.

• Ensure you give this award a shout out on your profile so that it gains recognition. The more contestants, the merrier.

• Follow your Judges once they have been announced.

• All entries with the exception of short stories and Poetry must have at least ten chapters for judging to be effective.

• Password is your MC's  full name

• No Form of bullying of fellow participants Will be tolerated.

• Giving or collecting any sort of bribes by the participants or judges respectively Will lead to immediate dismissal and blacklisting.

• Contact us if you change your book title or your username during the course of this award.

° Fill your form accurately.

That's it for now!

Next Claps in Glee

Let's see what you stand to gain!

Prizes --------->