Chapter 1

After Wei Wuxian gave his core to Jiang Cheng with the help of Wen Qing and Wen Ning, he was waiting for Jiang Cheng in the town near the tea stall for above 5 days when he decided to have some tea.

When he enters the tea stall, he feels weird so instead of going further inside the stall he decided to go back but the moment he turns back to go out of the stall someone suddenly kicked him on his chest and he flies back inside and saw Wen Chao standing infront of him smirking.

He tries to stand up but the Wen soldiers standing behind him kicked him back again. This time he decided to stay where he is and look toward the tea stall gate to see if Jiang Cheng is here or not.

When he didn't saw him, he signed in relief but at that exact moment Wen Chao open his mouth and asked him about the Jiang siblings and when Wen Chao didn't get any answer from Wei Wuxian, he asked his soldiers to beat him until he starts speaking.

After a lot of torture, when Wei Wuxian still not answering Wen Chao questions, Wen Chao started getting irritated and asked his soldiers to take Wei Wuxian with them. Because of not having his golden core and got this much of beating Wei Wuxian hasn't have the strength to even stand up so he let the Wen soldiers to drag him and he loose his consciousness.

After they got out of the tea stall, Wen Chao and his Soldiers mount on their swords and starts flying toward the Qishan. After some time, when Wei Wuxian regain his consciousness a bit he found himself flying. Wen Chao suddenly tells everyone to stop, move towards Wei Wuxian and asks if he knows where we are, hearing this Wei Wuxian looks down and first time he starts feeling fear since the place below them was Burial Mounds from where nobody ever comes back.

He started shaking and then he heard Wen Chao telling his soldiers who were grabbing him to let him go and then without any warning he was going downwards towards the burial mounds.

Wen Chao when saw him going towards Burial Mounds he laughs wholeheartedly and tells his soldiers to let's go to Qishan.