Chapter 48

Next day, he went back to Jiang's house to talk to Wen Ning about a'yuan training. He is quiet confident that a'yuan can create a golden core if he gets the required training. He walk towards the Wen Ning's room and knocks on the door. He heard a 'come in' and after opening the door, he enters the room and bow to him.

After the greetings, Wei Wuxian smiles slightly and said, "I'm sorry for disturbing you but I really want to talk to you about something."

Wen Ning, "it's not a problem, please tell me what it is that you want to talk to me about. Is it related to yesterday discussion? "

Wei Wuxian shakes his head before replying, " no, young master Wen, it has nothing to do with conference. Actually I came here for another reason".

Wen Ning, " what it is then? "

Wei Wuxian, " actually, I wanted to ask if you could help a'yuan in his training in forming his Golden core. I know you are very busy the whole day, but I do not know anyone else to ask. "

Wen Ning, "I would have love to train him but I don't think I can be a good teacher since my own core is not much strong. But I can ask someone else to help him with his core. Do not worry. After the confirmation, I will tell you the details. "

Wei Wuxian, " thank-you young master Wen for helping me. And you don't have to hurry, we can talk about this whole thing after conference, I know you are very busy currently. "

Wen Ning,"it's fine".

After that Wen Ning and Wei Ying parted and went towards their work. Wei Wuxian go back to Lotus lake and Wen Ning went to Jiang meeting hall to see the preparation. In the evening, Wen Ning met his sister and Jiang Cheng during the dinner time in the dining hall.

Wen Ning," a'jie, Sect Leader Jiang, I have something to tell you both."

Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng look at each other before they took at Wen Ning and Wen Qing said,"what is it, a'ning?"

Wen Ning, "Today, in the morning, Song Ji Yang came to meet me!".

Jiang Cheng, "why, what happened?"

Wen Ning, "nothing happened, actually he wanted to ask if I can help his son a'yuan in his training and in forming his Golden core."

Jiang Cheng, " what did you say?"

Wen Ning,"I told him, that although I would have love to train a'yuan but I don't think I can be a good teacher since my own core is not much strong. But I can ask someone else to help a'yuan with his core. After I find someone, I will tell him."

Wen Qing,"what did he replied? "

Wen Ning," he thanked me and told me that I do not have to hurry and he knows because of the conference our sect is very busy so I can take my time. "

Jiang Cheng, "do you have someone in your mind who can teach a 2 year old child, how to form a golden core? "

Wen Ning shakes his head and said," I don't know, that is why I thought I should discuss it with you both. Maybe you both have any suggestions".

Jiang Cheng," who is good with kids in our trainers?"

Wen Qing, "what about Ji Li? He is young and quite good in managing new disciples".

Jiang Cheng, " hmm, you are right. Wen Ning you can ask him if he is willing to teach the child. But do to after the conference, everyone is very busy right now. "

Wen Ning, " ok, I will ask Ji Li after the conference".

After that they had their dinner and then leave to have some rest. Next few days went quickly in the preparations and tomorrow the sects will start to gather in Yunmeng Jiang Sect.

Everyone is doing the last minute preparations, double checking everything so that no mistake will happen. Next day, Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing and Wen Ning get up early in the morning to check everything.

Since the conference will start in 2 days so the guests will start to come earlier as they all are coming from far distances and want to freshen up before the conference.

After having their breakfast, the all three of them went to the sect main gate where Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng invite the guests inside and Wen Ning helps them with their rooms.

More than 50% cultivators are already here, some are resting in their rooms, some are roaming around in the lotus pier and some went to the streets of Yunmeng to have some Street spicy food of Yunmeng.

Cultivators who are here are mostly from the smaller clans and all 3 major sects other than Jiang sect will be here before tomorrow afternoon. Jiang Cheng is happy about that, although he agree with Wen Qing about Song Ji Yang but deep inside, he still did not want anyone to know about him.

Wen Wuxian was very famous but not many minor sects do know much about him whereas all major sects knows him too well. In Jin sect, only Zixuan and Yanli knows about Ji Yang as they promise not to tell anyone.

Jiang Cheng is worried that people will try to harm Ji Yang even after knowing that he is not Wei Wuxian just because of his face. Jiang Cheng did not want anything happen to a person who may not be his shixiong but still have his face.

At the end of the first day, nobody came to interrograte about Ji Yang and Jiang Cheng feels happy that nobody saw Ji Yang yet. And he can only wish that the same will continue until the conference finishes and everyone leave to their own sects.

Next day, remaining Cultivators were also there before evening and roaming around in the Yunmeng city. Nie Huaisang also wanted to roam around but did want a company. Firstly he went towards his da-ge's room but his Da-ge rejected his offer as he was very tired. Then he went to Lan Xichen who was busy with his son so he also declined. Lastly he decide to ask Lan Wangji as he is not married so he is also alone.

He make his way towards Wangji room and after he reach his room, he knocks on the door and after few seconds the door open. Wangji invite him in, and after they both settle down on the chairs around the tea table, Huaisang starts, "His Excellency, I want to roam around in the Yunmeng city, but do not want to do it alone. I went Da-ge, Er-ge but they both are busy and tired. So, my only option is you, will you come with me. I heard Yunmeng looks very beautiful in the night time. "

Wangji think about the offer, he also want to see the Yunmeng city as when his Wei Ying invited him here he didn't come and now he have a chance to see what hia Wei Ying wanted to show that back then.

Wangji nodded his head and said, " I will come with you! "