Chapter 20

Next day everyone leaves towards their respective sects. After 4 hours of journey, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji reach the entrance of GusuLan sect and immediately walk towards the Hanshi where Lan Qiren is waiting for his nephews. After entering the room, both brothers greet their uncle and takes the seats. Lan Qiren starts the conversation "how was the ceremony, did anything happened during your stay in Jinlingtai terrace?" Both brothers looks towards each other and Lan Xichen takes the initiative to tell his uncle about what happened in Jin sect, he starts "uncle, the ceremony goes smoothly, no problem occur during our stay. However, sect leader Jin announce his wedding with Maiden Jiang, Sect Leader Jiang announce his wedding with Maiden Wen Qing and at the end of the banquet, Wangji announce about the death the Young master Wei as we discussed. "

Lan Qiren replies "it's good that no problem occur and I'm happy for sect leader Jin and sect leader jiang. I think you should also start thinking about your wedding, it's time and elders are also asking me about it since they want an heir for the sect". Lan Xichen nodded his  head before he said "Uncle, their is one thing which happened during our stay in Jin sect", Lan Qiren asked " that is? ". Lan Xichen starts telling Lan Qiren about how Wangji heard the conversation between Jin Guangyao and Su She and when he reach the end Lan Qiren is boiling in angry and starts shouting "how dare he, he is just a illegitimate son of Jin Guangshan and that Su She, after he betrayed Lan clan we throw him out now not only he makes his own sect where his clan often copies the musical cultivation techniques of our Gusu Lan Clan but also planning with that Jin Guangyao in killing Sect leader Jin by putting a curse on him".

Lan Xichen speaks " uncle calm down, we have already plan everything, we will not let them do anything to Sect Leader Jin and after we caught them red-handed, we will not spare them and they will get their punishment for their wrong doings." After their conversation they leave for their room and have some rest since they had a long journey and it tired them a lot.

Few days later, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen were discussing the sect manners when they got a news that the marriage date of sect leader Jin and maiden Jiang is fix on 2 weeks from now. Lan Wangji immediately send a message to Nie Huaisang, since Nie Huaisang is the one who send his spies, to get the information about Su She and Jin Guangyao. When they were discussing about spies in Jin sect Nie Mingjue said his brother have good spies so he will ask him to send them to get the information about both of them.

The next day, Wangji got a message from Nie Huaisang which says that the Jin Guangyao decides to put the curse on Jin Zixuan in a week and since to put the curse, the person who is putting the curse should be in the close proximity to the curse to whom he are putting the curse on so Su She is going to Jin Sect in 5 days and will stay their for 3 days. The excuse he will use to stay in Jin sect is that he have some work near Jin sect and since Jin Guangyao is a good friend of Su She, he will ask him to stay in Jin sect.

After getting the message Wangji immediately goes towards the Hanshi and knocks, his brother opens the door and smile when he sees his younger brother and invite him in. Inside the hanshi, uncle is sitting sipping his tea, after greeting the both elders Wangji also sits with them and said "uncle, brother I just got a message from young master Nie and give them the letter he got ". Both lan Xichen and Lan Qiren starts reading the message written in the letter and after finishing the letter, they put the letter on the tea table.

Lan Qiren starts the conversation "since they put their plan in action, it's time for us to take the action". Lan Xichen said "uncle, I think we should wait till Sect Leader Su reach the Jin sect, if we go to Jin Sect now to take any action there may be chances that they change their plan seeing all major sect leaders and His Excellency is in the Jin sect. Lan Wangji also said " I agree with brother but I think we shouldn't go to the Jin sect even after 5 days, after 5 days we should go to villages near the Jin sect and when we get any information about them starting the ritual to put the curse we will immediately go to Jin sect and catch them red-handedly". And both the elders nodded there head, approving to the plan.

Lan Xichen write a letter to sect leader Jin, Jiang and Nie to tell them about the plan and ask if they want to improvise something in the plan. The next day, he get the letters back, and all 3 Sect Leaders agree with their plan with no improvisation. They all wait for 4 days and on fifth day, sect leader Lan,Nie, Jiang and Lan Wangji goes to the near villages and hide themselves there. They have to wait for a day, on the 2nd day, they get a letter from Nie Huaisang saying that they will start the ritual today after everyone falls asleep in Jin Guangyao's room which is very closer to Jin Zixuan's room.

Everyone wait till 9pm and then starts moving towards the Jin sect. In half an hour, everyone is standing in Jin Zixuan's room including Nie Huaisang who join them at the entrance of Jin sect. They wait another 2 hours in the room to get the letter about both of them starting the ritual. At 11pm, they finally get a letter from one of the spies saying that they starts the ritual in the room as they planned. After waiting for another 15 minutes in the room, they all go to the Jin Guangyao's room and without warning Nie Mingjue open the room where Jin Guangyao and Su She are sitting in the middle of the room performing the ritual. Hearing that the door of the room is open, Jin Guangyao and Su She immediately turns around and see that everyone is standing at the front of the room.

Jin Guangyao and Su She are shock to see all the major sect leaders with young master Nie and His Excellency are here when they are performing the ritual to put the curse on Jin Zixuan and catch them red-handedly. Jin Guangyao immediately starts his acting, "Zewu-jun, Chìfēng-zūn, Sect Leader Jiang, His Excellency, Young Master Nie I do not know anything, he is the one who is behind everything. Please believe me, Zewu-jun...." " Shut up" before Jin Guangyao can come up with any idea to make himself a victim and able to get away from it, Chìfēng-zūn shouts that make Jin Guangyao shut his mouth.

Nie Mingjue turns towards Jin Zixuan and said " Sect Leader Jin, put both of them in prison for conspiracy against the sect leader. We will discuss more about it tomorrow in front of everyone about their punishment". Jin Zixuan nodded his head and calls the disciples of Jin sect which take both of them in the dungeon of Jin sect. After that Jin Zixuan told a servent to prepare the rooms for the sect leaders, his excellency and young master Nie and everyone goes to their rooms and have some rest.