Chapter 77

Next day, both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji woke up early and after going morning activity, they both leave to Lotus Pier.

Today, they are going to put the first spell on the barriers around Burial Mounds but before that they have to tell about it to other sect leaders.

After they reach Lotus Pier, Wei Wuxian went to find Wen Qing since everyone else is in meeting hall and as nobody knows his real identity other than his friends and family, he can't just enter in the meeting hall without a reason.

So, he decide to spend some time with his Qing-jie and his nephew ZiZhen. And Lan Wangji went to the meeting hall since he is the Chief Cultivator and his presence is necessary in the meeting hall.

In the meeting hall~~
Lan Wangji enters in the meeting hall as everyone is already there so after Lan Wangji join the meeting they immediately start the meeting as after meeting they have to go to Yiling City too, to put the spell on barriers.

Lan Xichen stands up and starts, " greetings everyone, today we are going to discuss the solution Wangji and a'sang had find so that no resentment energy will be able to came out of Burial Mounds again."

Nie Huaisang stands up and said, " when we were studying the notes of Wei-xiong about the barriers, we get to know about a spell which not only can stop that person from removing the barrier but also give a shock to anyone who tries to go something with the barrier. It also increase the strength of the barriers and will repel whosoever tries to get close to the burial mounds. "

Sect leader Yao," such a spell exist Young master Nie? "

Nie Huaisang smiles whereas Jiang Cheng replies," it was invented by Wei Wuxian, so nobody knows about it until now. He was kinda very secretive about his invention as he didn't wanted to have the spotlight on him. "

Sect leader Ouyang," is there any way to remove the spell?

Nie Huaisang," according to the notes, the only way to remove the barrier is to ask the person who put it to remove it and if somebody else tries to remove the spell by force, it will not remove and also give a shock to the person who tries to do it."

Sect Leader Yang," any weakness or weak-point ?"

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying didn't write any weakness about the spell in the notes, so we can only assume that there is none and even if it has, only Wei Ying knows about it".

Sect Leader Yaodang," does this spell needs a lot of energy?"

Nie Huaisang," no, not really. One or two person having high Cultivation are enough to put the spell."

Sect Leader Wang," did Young master Wei have ever used that spell? "

Jiang Cheng," why?"

Sect Leader Wang," so that we knows about the spell's credibility and if it really works or not?"

Jiang Cheng replies sarcastically" sect leader Wang, how about after we put the spell, you try to remove the spell or the barriers to check whether you feel the shock or not!"

Every Sect Leader knows better to say something bad about Wei Wuxian as they knows how possessive Jiang Cheng is towards his brother. And if they tried to cross him, they are as good as dead so nobody said anything after that.

Taking the silence as there chance Lan Xichen said," since nobody has any other question, let me ask who wants to volunteer himself to put the spell around Burial Mounds."

Jin Zixuan," I volunteer!".

Jiang Cheng," me too!"

Nie Mingjue," I will also come with you all!"