11.

teo and milo were seated together in the backseat of the car. it wasn't awkward like milo expected it to be , she felt nice sitting next to teo. not having to make much conversation or small talk just enjoy each other's presence.

"i really like having you here." teo spoke up from looking down at their intertwined hands.

they hadn't let go of each other since milo arrived.

milo smiled looking at teo. "i like being here." teo laughed a bit , "good because it would be awkward if you didn't."

alyvia watched them from the seat in front smiling softly to zack leaning into whisper in his ear. "milo will leave here with a boyfriend. just watch."

_________

as milo and the rest of the girls unpacked everyone else was down by the beach having fun waiting for them. "so are you coming?" milo asked jules who hadn't made any movement to change into her bathing suit.

"i don't know. maybe later zack mentioned something about needing someone to help him unpack some food in the kitchen." she spoke as she stood up.

"oh well have fun!!" milo smiled. "will do!!" jules replied as she walked out the door and towards the kitchen.

milo quickly got changed and headed downstairs too. she walked outside putting in her sandals and grabbing a towel as she walked down to the shore quickly spotting everyone else.

"where's zack and jules?" alyvia asked from the towel she was sitting on as milo walked towards her.

"putting groceries away." milo replied while alyvia made a face. they hadn't even gotten groceries yet.

"ohhh okay." alyvia responded obviously knowing more then she lead on.

teo ran up to milo picking her up and running as fast as his legs could carry him to the ocean as both of them fell into the water.

"teo!" milo yelled just before she was engulfed with water.

teo laughed way too hard. milo took this as her chance as she plunged his body into the water as teo grabbed her too causing her to also drop into the water.

"this is one for the books!!" yelled alyvia from the above.

____________________

A / N

________________

i don't think i pared up jules with anyone so zack and jules may be a go?? and i might make that into another book like i plan on doing with shay and alyvia just but i want their book to be as special as this one is!! :))

also i wanted to say thank you for the people who read and vote on every chapter and to the ones who comment! i LOVE responding to comments so much so please comment and vote if you want!

ALSO yes i do know i update very slowly but i was really busy this week so i didn't write or update as much as i would've liked!! i hope the new cover and chapters make up for it!! <33