16.

Milo hadn't heard a lot from teo since the vacation , they had facetimes once she got back home but he never called again leaving milo to text him every day to make sure he was doing alright.

Did she feel like she was maybe exaggerating it a bit? yeah maybe but it also didn't help that they weren't gonna see each other in a while and she was terribly stressed about that too.

She couldn't help but think maybe it was the fact she kissed him with no warning whatsoever but at the same time he had smiled when she did so she removed that thought from her mind.

She picked up her phone and the lock screen a picture of her and teo smiling brightly hugging tightly. A picture Alyvia had taken a day before they all parted.

Milo smiled she missed everyone a lot even though she hadn't actually spent lots of time with them they were still her friends and she was aloud to miss them.

Either way she was glad she had jules and shay to keep her company like they always did which she appreciates them for so much.

"Still hasn't texted you back?" Jules spoke up taking Shay's spot on the beanbag. Milo shook her head. "Maybe he's just busy , im sure he'll text back soon!" Jules smiled as she spoke hoping to give her love struck friend some hope.

In all truth jules didn't exactly know why teo wasn't responding to Milo's text but she had an idea. During the vacation zack had mentioned them being busy once they all went back. Letting a word slip about him and teo's new job offers.

Jules wanted to tell Milo so bad but at the same time Zack and Teo were also her friends and she had to respect them not wanting to know even if Zack himself hadn't said it she was sure he probably didn't want the word out about it.

So Jules sat there as Shay walked back into the room all awaiting Teo's text.

A / N :

SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! i completely forgot what i had written before this chapter and what happened on the vacation and had to re read what happened + focus on what i wanted to add to this chapter!!

anyways enjoy!! <33

p.s : new cover :))

- ary 💌