13.

teo and milo had spent all the time they could together eating , dancing , smiling. but soon it would be time for all of them to head home.

as milo sat in the room teo shared with zack listening to teo play she laid her head on his pillow and just listened to the sound of teo's guitar and his voice lost in tune.

teo had a passion for music and milo could tell why. he was good at playing and singing- hell he was amazing at it. milo liked listening to him even if he wasn't singing or if he was just humming a tune. it brought her joy seeing him play just like it brought him.

teo got up and lifted milo's head slightly so that he could sit down with her head on his lap. he ran his fingers through her hair while she smiled up at him. 

"hey" she said smiling up at him. he smiled. "hi."

"what's wrong?" the question making teo ask himself what was wrong. nothing. nothing was wrong because she was here next to him.

"nothing." he smiled

"are you sure?" he nodded. "absolutely positive."

they say there for a while just staring back at each other. both of them lost in thought they didn't wanna leave each other but they knew they had to.

"ill miss you milo." teo's tone was now sad matching the frown on his face.

"ill miss you too teo." milo also wearing the same frown he had on.