二つ

𝐓𝐰𝐨

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

• [ 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 𝟏𝟓 ] •

''Tanjiro-kun!''

You ran towards the male with a huge grin on your face.
You an Tanjiro had been friends for a year now and despite being younger than you, Tanjiro loved you dearly.

You were his everything, and today he decided that he was going to introduce his future wife to his family.

''Y/n-chan!''

He raced to hug you which you gladly accepted.
His face buried into your (neck/hair/hijab) and he inhaled your sweet scent.
It smelt lovely.

Your scent, your body, your eyes, you.
Every inch of you intoxicated him.

He gripped your wrist and led you up the mountain he lived on.

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

You huffed and wheezed you tried to take a breather from running so far up the mountain.
Not only was it snowing but it was also very thin up in this mountain, thinner than the one you live on.

"A-ah, I apologize I was just very excited."

Tanjiro sweat dropped and chuckled as you continued to try and catch your breath.
You held up a finger as in 'hold up' as you finally rose from your crouching position.

"Alright, all good!"

You have him a bright smile which entranced the love sick male.
Oh, how he only wanted that smile to himself.

He shook his love sick thoughts away and motioned for you to continue following him.
You both halted when y'all came upon a decently sized cabin that had smoke peering from the chimney.

''Onii-chan!''

Three little children talked tanjiro into a hug and kept him there while giggling the whole time.

You placed a hand over your mouth, trying to hide the fact that you were about to burst out laughing.

''Hello guys! I've missed you all!''

A bright smile peered upon his face as he shifted his head towards you to see you were trying your hardest not to laugh.

Red crept onto his cheeks as he quickly got up and dusted himself.