𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━

You sat upon a sunlit futon, your mother sat in front of you with a stern look.
She looked deeply into your (e/c) eyes, as her lips parted to speak;

'' My dear y/n..''

She harshly grasped your ear and her features turned into red, hot rage.

'' YOU AND YOUR BABOON OF A FATHER ARE FOOLS. BREAKING MY PRECIOUS VASE!''

Your eyes widened as you felt your soul slip from your body. Right, your father blamed you as well. Snitch.
You glared behind your mother at your bruised father, who didn't dare look back at you.

''Since you both clearly can't afford to fix, nor replace my vase. Chores are on you two for the next few days.''

You and your father's jaw dropped as soon as such words that left her mouth.

'' But, mother-! ''

She glared in your direction.

'' You know what, chores sound lovely! ''

Without so much as a peep, you and your father hastily started on the chores, your father did things you were unable to reach, or do safely.

After two days, you were assigned trudge back to the river to get more water supply. As you slid open the shoji door to the outside, you were met with a familiar friendly giant, Gyomei.

'' Oh! Hello Gyomei! What a delightful surprise seeing you here, may I help you? ''

You strained your neck upwards to face the praying man.
He smiled softly in return for hearing your voice, while answering.

'' Indeed I do. A dear friend of mine requests your presence, if you don't mind. ''
Before you could respond to the man, your father hollers out for you from inside.

'' Y/n! What's the hold up? ''

You frantically grabbed Gyomei's abnormally large hand and booked it away from your house, Gyomei never once faltering.

You halted your steps once you were far enough into the thick forest trees, you slipped your hand out of Gyomei's, much to his distaste. Then you metaphorically and literally deflated onto the forest floor.

The most important thing learned here, you need exercise. Once you caught a hold of yourself, you shifted your gaze back to Gyomei who seemed unphased from running.