𝐓𝐞𝐧

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

┏━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━┓

❝𝐖𝐚𝐳𝐳𝐮𝐩?❞

You stare awkwardly into Muzan's piercing ruby eyes as he buffers, trying to find words to say.

After a second, Muzan clears his throat and asks you;

''How did you get here?´´

You ponder for a moment, gathering the correct words to form your next sentence.

''Well… I found Kyogai's residence.. ''

You glanced around at the kneeling demons, trying to look anywhere but his ruby eyes.
Hoe was glaring a fourth hole into you— ahem.

''—Once we got past that, he said "Nakime" and the next thing I knew, I was being suffocated by a gay barbie and a queen …Then five other hot emotion demons….(which was heavenly).''

''And then I adopted that little angel over there, and no, you can't have him back.´´

You finish, gesturing to the small, little Rui at the end of your rant, who's now thoroughly embarrassed.

Daki and Douma looked shocked but kinda proud to be mentioned , while Gyutaro used everything in his willpower to not burst out laughing right then and there.

Muzan silently glares at the demons who were mentioned before mumbling;

''...Right…´´

Muzan scoffs and fully directs his eyes to you before asking,

''Do you know why you're here, dear?´´

Your deadass buffered at the nickname but nonetheless answered.

'' No, I don't. And I should probably get back to—´´

''—NO!´´

Familiar demons, including Muzan, practically demanded.

You flinched back a bit at the sudden noise, your face contorting into a look of offense as you placed a hand on your chest to add to the expression.

'Well damn okay?'

The demons who yelled out drastically paled as they realized they've spoken without being given permission.