42 | I LOVE GIRL CHAT

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter forty two
I LOVE GIRL CHAT
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter forty twoI LOVE GIRL CHAT┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Catching up on the boat was the best time that any of them have had in the time they spent apart. They spent the whole night talking, floating from Charleston back to OBX. They told each other stories of what they all did, laughing at some of the more ridiculous ones.

Athena stayed next to Sarah for the most part, the only time she left her side was to steal JJ's hat and place it on her head, not that he minded before she hugged Pope, just because.

"Anybody else starving? We need to grab breakfast." JJ stated as they docked, him helping the girls off the boat.

"We're going to find some food." Sarah told him.

The three girl walked off, trying to find some sort of food for the group to eat, Athena falling over in the process, her getting dirt all over her hands.

"Are you okay?" Sarah asked while laughing at her sister's misfortune.

"I'm fine." Athena grumbled, standing up and wiping her hands on her shorts.

"Jackpot!" Kie exclaimed as she held up a watermelon.

The three managed to break the watermelon courtesy of Athena simply chucking it on the ground, them all now sitting and enjoying the watermelon to themselves before they would have to go back to the boys.

"Holy shit." Kie looked at Sarah with raised eyebrows. "You really got married?"

"It wasn't exactly legal but yeah..." Sarah flushed.

"I can't believe it. I was supposed to have the simple wedding." Athena shook her head at her twin, putting another piece of watermelon in her mouth. "All those wedding plans just down the drain, I mean John B isn't exactly Orlando Bloom."

"Hey!" Sarah exclaimed. "You were the one who loved pirates of the Caribbean, you dilemma a few years ago was whether you wanted to be Elizabeth Swan or date her."

"Have you seen Kiera Knightley?" The three chuckled.

"Am I crazy or is there definitely something going on with you and Pope?" Sarah rose her eyebrows towards Kie.

"Maybe." Kie gave a smirk, putting another piece of watermelon in her mouth.

"That's not a no." Sarah teased.

"It's not a no." Kie agreed, avoiding eye contact as she grinned.

"It is absolutely not a no, you should have seen them." Athena smiled.

"Girl." Sarah stated making Kie giggle. "And you!"

Athena's eyes widened, she couldn't tell Sarah that she and JJ were dating before she went missing all Sarah knowing up until about half an hour ago when they kissed in front of her was that they kissed once.

"Ha, ha... I love girl chat." Athena stated nervously, preparing herself for what was about to come.

"You never told me you and JJ were together!" Sarah exclaimed.

"I didn't exactly have time." Athena spoke exasperatedly.

"Ugh don't even get me started, the two are sickening." Kie piped up.

"No we are not." Athena disagreed making Kie throw a piece of watermelon at her.

"You are, you all like cuddly and you share clothes like all the time like who's shirt do you have on right now Thena?" Kie asked.

"JJ's." Athena's muttered.

"Exactly and he looks at you like you're the world and honestly it's quite gross." Kie finished.

"Whatever." Athena sang. "You're just jealous I'm not that way with you. I told you Kie, you'll always be number one."

"I better be."

"Have you spoken to Rafe or anyone since..." Sarah trailed off, her question catching Athena off guard.

"Yeah, uh, Rafe tried to talk to me, say I should stop hanging out with you guys but I shouted at him." Athena informed her. "But that was before he went to the Bahamas, what happened there?"

"They saw us."

"What?"

"Yeah, Dad and Rafe saw John B and I." Sarah nodded. "He shot me."

"He shot you!" Kie and Athena exclaimed in sync.

"Yeah, I nearly died."

"I'm going to kill him." Athena stated. "He better watch out.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦
just a cute friendship character love the girls <33
more athena trauma after this chapter lol :)
just posted a stranger things book called wildest dreams go check it out !!

𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦just a cute friendship character love the girls <33more athena trauma after this chapter lol :)just posted a stranger things book called wildest dreams go check it out !!