008. pogues are gonna finish this

chapter eight pogues are gonna finish this

chapter eight
pogues are gonna finish this

The next day, the pogues minus John B, who was god knows where with his dad, and Cleo, who was working, were sat outside the Chateau

The next day, the pogues minus John B, who was god knows where with his dad, and Cleo, who was working, were sat outside the Chateau. Athena had gone and stayed with Dorota the night before, telling her everything that had happened before she had fallen asleep watching law and order on the television. Now she stood next to Pope wearing a dark blue playsuit with white stars and moons embroidered into it and her converse.

"When I went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying, 'My thing, this is my thing.'" Sarah was explaining everything in more detail. "He had to be talking about the cross."

"Absolutely." Pope nodded.

"And he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock." Sarah added. "It's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, but this is our chance to get it back."

"You get any other information?" Pope asked.

"Uh, Sarah got the cargo number." Kie replied, leaning forward in her seat to pick up the piece of paper with Sarah's handwriting scrawled across it.

"Okay, well, that's a start." Pope nodded.

"Yeah."

"They're definitely fencing that shit off as we speak." JJ piped up. "So we should probably get a move on."

"Sarah, you hear from JB?" Athena wondered.

"No, I mean, he's probably off somewhere with his dad." Sarah shrugged. "But the problem is they have the Twinkie."

"Our transportation." Pope sighed. "I could ask Heyward for the truck."

"Uh what?" JJ looked up. "Yeah, that's gonna go well."

"I know, but we have no other options." Pope tilted his head to the side.

The group then dispersed. Pope headed home to try and convince Heyward to let them borrow the truck. Kie and JJ headed to the Carrera house to try and get permission for Kie to go to Wilmington while Athena went with Sage to do the same thing.