Wrecked 6

Wrecked

SIX

These days when I'm on the brink of the edge

I remember the words you said

Dear Meredith Grey,

Whoa, that's a wild case, hearing about an ambulance crashing on its side in the E.R!? Are you hurt? Did it crash into you!?

I hope not!

The worst crash I've ever been in is when I was eight, and I was on my bike. I was always a bit wary of bicycles after that.

In news here, our Dell the receptionist has become quite the protege. Never tell him I said that, though, it'll go to his head in an instant.

Would you like to come and visit me sometime in the future?

Addison Montgomery

"Remember the life you led"

You'd say "Oh, suck it all up, don't get stuck in the mud."

Thinking of things you should have done

Dear Addison Montgomery,

No, I'm good, all I experienced was a few shards of glass, and they were superficial cuts. Only needed a few stitches, and they got those done really fast.

I'm sorry about the bike accident, I think I can still ride a bike. Neither of my parents taught me, I taught myself because I was running away from home to see if my mother would ever notice if I went missing (it took a while).

Congratulations, Dell! That's amazing, and I bet that it's a sure testament to your good teaching.

As for a visit, I'd love to, but I'm so busy with work here. Good news - I'm starting to work on a clinical trial! Isn't that exciting? It's in neuro!

Meredith Grey

I'll see you again my loved one

Yeah, I'm a wreck

I'll see you again my loved one