Wrecked 8

Wrecked

EIGHT

S ometimes I wish that I could wish it all away (But I can't)

Dear Meredith Grey,

As I'm writing this, I'm on the plane on the way back from Seattle. Thank you so much for having me stay with you. It's been so wonderful being able to take you into my arms as often as I've been wanting to for so long.

Thank you for taking me out for dinner tonight. It was unexpected. You have lovely taste, if I haven't told you that yet. And you looked stunning.

Your kisses will rest in my memory until we see each other again.

I'm hoping that it will be sooner than we may even imagine.

Next time I'll have you come visit, and sit on the beach with me, while I stroke your hair, and cuddle you into my chest.

Love,

Addison Montgomery

One more rainy day without you (One more rainy day)

Sometimes I wish that I could see you one more day (But I can't)

Dear Addison Montgomery,

You deserve the most delicate dinners, and the sweetest of stays. Come over anytime, and I'll shower you with affection as you always do for me. The days seem long, but the weeks seem so short.

I've already applied for some conferences in Los Angeles, we'll see if I am lucky enough to land any of them in the near future.

During my daydreams I think of you and I, completely intertwined with each other, as we were. You have fulfilled my fantasies and then some, and I will spend much of my free time imagining it being with you.

I'd love to be in your arms on the beach, or wherever you go, I will follow you.

You are the greatest coincidence that has ever turned my life upside down and then back again.

Love,

Meredith Grey

One more rainy day