Wrecked 7

Wrecked

SEVEN

Yeah, I'm a wreck without you here

(I'm a wreck without you here, loved one)

Dear Meredith Grey,

Congratulations on your clinical trial! Now that, I'd love to see. I think I can if you'd like me to. Being an Attending has its perks, and I've banked some time off since I've started here.

I can also ask Charlotte, our Chief of Staff at St. Ambrose if there are any research opportunities she'd like me to ask around about, for our residents.

These days, I've been longing for you, as well as craving you. My other friend, Violet, who is a psychiatrist here has been recommending that I... Well, anyway, you know what I mean. I haven't attempted this yet, but if I choose to in the future, then I will be thinking about you.

Finally, good luck in the intern competition!

(I'll pretend that I never knew about it in the first place).

Cheers,

Addison Montgomery

Yeah, I'm a wreck since you've been gone

(I'm a wreck since you've been gone)

Dear Addison Montgomery,

Thank you for your words of affirmation. As for the contest, I, unfortunately, did not win, though neither did Cristina because she wanted to watch Erica Hahn perform a heart surgery rather than help with stitches. It was a good experience, I think I could sleep for a million years now!

I'd love it if you came for a visit. You can always stay with me, in my room.

Ooh, I don't want to be too forward either Addison, but my goodness, I miss you. I just want to hold you and kiss you, and satisfy you as long as you'd like me to. In the meantime though, do take care of yourself... I, for one, can say that it helps with the distance.

Let me know when you're coming up, and I'll see if I can give you a tour of our research project.

Best,

Meredith Grey

I've tried to put this all behind me

I think I was wrecked all along (I'm a wreck)

Yeah, I'm a wreck