Chapter 10: Preparing for Paintball

A/N: Hello! Well, not sure if anyone's aware, but it's been a while since I've posted! :,D Dang... I can't believe it's been so long.. and 50k+ reads? It's absolutely insane how this still has people reading it. Anyway, I've had this chapter kinda sitting around for a while... okay, maybe more than "awhile"? A year? I just never had the heart to post it. Apologies to every single comment that said: next part? And I had it all the time but didn't feel like posting... :,D

I heard that people don't really like long chapters? Personally, I would love a 2.5k+ chapter, but please let me know if I should make longer chapters or just keep it at around 1.8k-2k max.

So, small recap if you're reading this: Lights went out in the house because of a storm, people are like: "What the heck," Missouri comes out with a gun and says, "Paintball!" and here we are getting ready for it.

After everyone had snacked on some chips or whatever they could get their hands on, they started getting ready for paintball.

Iowa was not ready, even with the spicy, super amazing, spectacular outfit she had on. She mentally checked what she needed to have. Black outfit? Check. Creepy white mask? Check. Paintball gun loaded? Check! Sneaky and agile? Uh... we'll work on that. Confident? Absolutely not! We're going to be obliterated... yay.

"Nebraska, we're not going to make it in the paintball fight! We're going to be doomed!" Iowa complained while trying to put on her boots, "How are we even going to go against Texas when he's a billion times larger than us?"

Nebraska checked their watch, "Don't worry. I got back up on our team," Iowa snapped her head towards Nebraska.

"When? I thought that every state got in their typical teams?" Iowa inquired as she finally put in the last buckle for her boot.

"They never said nations couldn't join..." Nebraska smirked while looking through their phone, "They should be coming in.. right now!"

Bursting in like an epic movie scene, Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia walked in as cool spy agents. The real deal with shades, black slick outfit, and confident walk.

"Maphilindo, at your service, how can we help you win?" Philippines bowed and shook Iowa's hand.

"Woah..." Iowa could only stare in amazement as she kept shaking his hand.

"I think ya can stop shaking his hand, Iowa," Nebraska commented from the side.

"Right! Sorry," Iowa shoved her hand into the pockets of her jacket, "What's the plan?"

"First we should get a solid base. Malaysia will be tasked with covering our backs and creating a defense. Indonesia and I will take down the larger states, while you and Nebraska can eliminate the smaller states," Philippines explained, "naiintindihan mo ba?"

"Eh?" Nebraska peeped up, "I don't understand Tagalog well, sorry,"

Indonesia laughed, "Whoops, I forgot none of you understand. It means 'Do you understand?', maybe we can teach you guys some of our languages more!"

"That would be nice!" Iowa spoke with a smile on her face.

From behind a wall, a state wrote something on a notepad before leaving.

"New Mexico!" Arizona shouted while running towards New Mexico, "I have some important information,"

"Hm? What could it be, my dearest sibling?" New Mexico said with a sarcastic voice.

"Awww! You're too kind, Mexi!" Arizona teased back, "Anyway, we're allowed to team up with nations. I heard from Colorado,"