Chapter 7: Side Stories

A/N: I'm going to do the side stories! Yay! Also, I'm going to add some pictures for this part only (?). All the pictures do not belong to me.

-----

Somewhere near the Freedom Farm...

(A/N: This is what the Freedom Farm looks like, except bigger, and has places for horses, sheep, pigs, cows, etc

(A/N: This is what the Freedom Farm looks like, except bigger, and has places for horses, sheep, pigs, cows, etc. ^^ It also doesn't have a chicken on the door, but instead the American flag painted on.)

"Alrighty." Texas grabs Oklahoma's wrist. "We need to find Bella. Also, we're going to find her together." Texas emphasizes the last word. He glares at Oklahoma.

"Can't we just use the cowbell instead of going in the hot sun to find her!" Iowa whines.

"She most likely won't hear it. Also didn't she, like, get wild when we last used it?" Missouri facepalms.

"Maybe we should just get someone else to find her. I'm outta here." Oklahoma starts to run away but fails because Texas grabs his wrist and pulls him to the group again.

"Okay, let's just walk..." Iowa closes her eyes. She points in a random direction. "There!"

They all start trudging through the heat, again.

Meanwhile...

Illinois and New York stand at the kitchen island, with all their tools and ingredients for the pizza at their sides or in the fridge.

(A/N: This is what the kitchen looks like, except the kitchen island is bigger. ^^ I think the American flag in the background adds a nice effect.)

New York grabs some dough from the fridge and molds it into a somewhat perfect circle. Then he uses a rolling pin to make it thinner. He also does that hand spin thing with the pizza dough, so it is more spread out and thin.

(A/N: You know that weird hand spin things people do when making pizza? I don't know how to explain it. Like people toss the pizza dough in the air and spin it around?)

While Illinois grabs her dough she already prepared. She quickly makes it a sphere and puts it in the bowl next to her. She neatly covers the top of the bowl with a plate.