Chapter 4: Meet the States (Part Two)

Thank you for 100+ reads!

Third Person:

It's 1:00 PM, and everyone is going to eat lunch. Well after some protests.

"You sure this is edible?"

"What is this peach cobbler?"

"Where's the pasta!"

"Hawaiian Pizza! It's a monster!"
(Canada: You know I made it, right?)

"Okay! Listen up! We don't want any protest of people not wanting to eat our food." Louisiana shouts loud enough for people to hear over all the noise.

"Can you at least tell us what is on the table?" France asks.

"Sure! Let's see, there is Peach Cobbler, Hawaiian Pizza, New York Style Cheesecake, Clam Chowder, Texas Barbecue, Apple Pie, Steak Hamburger, Chicken Wings, California Sushi Rolls, Lobster Rolls and Pot Roast. If you want, we have pizza without toppings." Louisiana replies back.

"That's a lot of food." Japan quietly says to herself.

"Where America? Shouldn't he be here to eat?" Britain exclaims.

"Dad should be in his office. Do anyone of you countries want to get him?" Missouri says while taking some food.

"I'll get him." Britain responds as he walks away to find his office.

Britain's POV:

This hallway is endless, the rooms never stop.

America's flag is on this door. I suppose this is his office. It's surprising he didn't want to come quickly to eat. Maybe he's asleep?

I open the door and it a mess here! There papers all over the floor, and a trash can full of crumpled papers.

What shocks me the most is America. His eyes have dark under-bags in them, and he looks like he hasn't sleep in days. I start to ponder, is this the America we know?

I gently tap his shoulder, I shouldn't give a shock when waking up someone, you should do it gently. If they don't wake up, you can shake them harder.

His eyes start to open and I see that he has heterochromia! One blue, and one red. In all my life, I have never seen his eyes until now. I must say, they're beautiful. (Not USUK! They're son and father!)

"America, lunch is ready. Do you want to eat?" I ask politely, you should never force a person to go quickly when they wake up, unless your in a rush.

"Sure." He says groggily.

I can tell that he might be a bit sleep deprived. Even sick! I should watch over him. After all, I'm his dad.

I reach out my hand for him to hold. He gladly accepts and we walk down the hall in peace.