Chapter 1: Today Is The New Tomorrow

*Briiiiiing Briiiiiing*

*Yawn*

 I rose upon hearing the alarm clock go off. I woke up at 5:30 in the morning, even though I was not in the white room anymore I still wanted to keep waking up early in the morning one of my habits. I headed to the bathroom to take a bath, the bathroom was enormous. I wasn't surprised at all, I am in my father's mansion, after all, I am more surprised by the fact that he enrolled me in a school. When I was a little kid in the white room I thought going to school was just a dream of mine that will never come true. 

After I took a bath, I put on some clothes and headed to the mini-gym located in the west of the mansion, After I found the gym I quickly headed to use the treadmill.

(Fun fact: I am running on a treadmill while I am writing this, I already fell 2 times lol. I will check in my computer for any typos.)

Minute by minute the speed increased, I wasn't even sweating until it hit the 20-minute mark. I felt some sweat flowing down in my body. After another 20 minutes, the white T-shirt I was wearing was now slightly Translucent from all the sweat, however, I still wasn't exhausted. 

And then...

"What are you doing here this early in the morning Kiyotaka-sama, Shouldn't you at least eat breakfast and take a rest first." 

Those words came from the mouth of my butler named Matsuo. I let him use my given name because I didn't want him to confuse me for my father. I turned off the treadmill and replied.

"Don't worry Matsuo-san I'm used to waking up early in the morning."

"Well if you say so Kiyotaka-sama. Oh, you haven't forgotten that you're going to your new school tomorrow, have you?"

"I wouldn't forget that for the world Matsuo-san. Why did you ask?"

"You don't know?" There was a moment of pause but then he continued... "You're going to meet your new classmates today."

"Huh?" I was genuinely surprised. I thought I was going to meet them tomorrow at my new school, but reality proved me wrong. I didn't expect to meet them today, especially by the fact that the location was in my father's mansion. I would be lying if I say I didn't want to meet them, I spent most of my time alone in the white room so I rarely even socialize with other people thus the reason why my social skills are very low, however I was still surprised nonetheless.

"When are they going to arrive Matsuo-san?"

"I heard that they are already traveling, by total estimation, the highest probability that they are going to arrive is mid-noon during lunch."

"What's so special about my new classmates, that they must meet me today?" he was about to leave when I asked the question."

"Huh, your father didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Your new classmates are all from the white room."

"What?" Now I was even more surprised.

"You heard me right Kiyotaka-sama. Your new classmates are also from the white room. They are the best students from generation 2 to generation 6. Your  father especially picked them and enrolled them himself."

My Father? That man is always full of surprises. Well, it does make sense, he probably doesn't want to waste the 3 years while the white room is temporarily shut down.

"Well, I should probably cook breakfast already. You are welcome to eat whenever you want to."

Matsuo left while I headed back to my room to take another bath since I was drenched from all the sweat. 

After I took a bath I put on some clothes and headed to the dining hall. the Breakfast Matsuo made was delicious. After I ate breakfast I then went to the library located on the east side of the mansion.

I looked through all the books in the mystery section, but since nothing quite piqued my interest or I already have read the book, I headed to the romance section. In the end, I settled on a book named 100 days of sunlight by Abbie Emmons.

The story is about 2 protagonists a girl named Tessa who got in a car accident and loses her eyesight for 100 days and a boy her age named Weston who had bright eyes, an optimistic smile, and

The story is about 2 protagonists a girl named Tessa who got in a car accident and loses her eyesight for 100 days and a boy her age named Weston who had bright eyes, an optimistic smile, and.. no legs. 

Weston attempts to help Tessa with her troubles but refuses to say 'You don't know how it feels like.' Not knowing that Weston had a disability. Weston refuses to tell Tessa about his disability and said that It won't make her feel better to hear that there is a much darker world out there.

The story had incredible character development and they even ended up falling in love. Love, that is yet one thing I still have not experienced, in books it is something where you genuinely care for someone, help them with their problems, and feel an intense feeling of deep affection. However, love is still one thing I want to experience. Will I fall in love with someone? Would someone care for someone like me? Or maybe falling in love with someone for me will forever be a fantasy that will never come true.

I believe it is impossible for me to fall in love with someone. Will that ever change? Or will that always remain as reality?

I went back to my room and read a few more books while waiting for time to fly by.

12:00pm

I was drinking a cup of tea while sitting on a chair on the front balcony of the mansion when I saw a black limo is about to arrive.

It seems my new interesting life is about to begin.

|End of chapter 1|