Chapter 4: ANHS

I am currently in a limo with all 9 of my other classmates, traveling to our new school.

"How do you think about the school Kiyo-senpai?"

"I guess it's alright. The school has a 100 percent employment boost if you graduated from this school, but I don't think any of us is interested in that. What piqued my interest was that this school has the no communication rule they have, of course my father will find a way to counter that rule."

"Hmmm, I guess you're right about that."

While we were conversing, I noticed the Purple twin-tail-haired girl whose name was Amasawa was glaring at Yue.

"Do you know why Amasawa is glaring at you?"

"Oooh yes, she found out I stole the key."

"Is that so?" 

She nodded in response

"Well, we should probably rest. It will be a long time until we arrive." I also noticed some of my classmates were also sleeping and resting on each other's shoulders.

Yue also slept on my shoulder and it made the Amasawa girl even more furious. What are they, rivals? If so, what are they competing for? 

After an hour and a half, the driver said we were almost there. Yue wake up...

"Huh? Are, are we there yet?"

"Yes, the driver said we are almost there."

The school finally made contact with my vision. So this is our new school? The school was massive,

It is even big enough to be compared to a small city.

"We are here." The driver said, but some of my classmates didn't wake up.

Suddenly I saw a mischievous smile on Yue's expression.

"What are you planning to do?"

"Kusu kusu kusu, you'll see." She ran to the small window in the interior of the limo that you'd usually see in a taxi. She was small and the window was big enough for her to fit.

She went through the window and pressed the car's horn.

*Beeeeeeeeeeep*

Some of my classmates who weren't awake no jumped out of their seats. 

"Holly molly!"

"What the heck?"

They woke up to hear a loud horn and miscellaneous(several) mischievous laughter.

"Kusu, kusu, kusu, kusu, kusu."

"So, you did this?" Qiu questioned Yue

"Senpai!! Save me!" Yue hid behind my back.

-Technical difficulties-

After some shenanigans later...

After Yue got scolded by Qiu, the driver instructed us to go to the entrance ceremony,

So we did what we were told.

I could also see other students had also just arrived.

None of the 10 of us knew where the entrance ceremony was, therefore, we decided to ask employees who worked for the school.

"Uhm do you know where the entrance ceremony is?"

"The entrance ceremony is just straight ahead, go before you're late."

"Thank you......

"Chabashira, my name is Chabashira."

She had long brown hair that is tied up in a ponytail with bangs swept to the left and brown eyes. She looked to be around 30 years old.

We finally arrived at the entrance ceremony.

For most of society, the entrance ceremony is boring. But for me, it was not. I used this opportunity that every student in this school, to observe their actions as much as possible. My classmates were doing the same thing

I noticed some students slacking off, others were laughing, talking to each other, while others paid close attention.

"Welcome new students, my name is Manabu Horikita, I am the current student council president. Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing this school. As per told, outside communications are prohibited, there are hundreds of shops here so you wouldn't need to go outside the school."

As the student council President was speaking I noticed a girl with long black hair with one braid tied with a pink bow was looking nervous and couldn't make eye contact to the student council president.

"Normally there are 4 classes, class A,B,C, and class D, but this year is different,  this day, the first upon the history of this school, there is a new class, class S."

"Everybody student in the entrance ceremony was either confused, surpriseD or scratching their heads."

We blended in nicely with most of the other students so, not even the teachers new we were class S.

After the entrance ceremony, we all headed to the classroom, after a while of roaming the hallways, we finally saw a door with the nameplate Class S on top of it.

When we entered some of my classmate's jaws dropped, our classroom was larger than any other classroom we walked past. The classroom even had a second floor into it.

The second floor had a library with tons of books.

I find all of this space useless since there will only be 10 of us.

I found my name attached to the seat located in the back row next to a window.

"Greetings!"

Everybody looked at where the sound came from

"My name is Ryoko Hodori, I will be your Homeroom Teacher for the next 3 years,

In this school, you can purchase anything you want using private points. Private points will be stored in your student I.D card,

If you look at your student I.D card, you were given 100,000 private points this month."

Although everybody was surprised by the amount they were given, nobody rejoiced. We all knew there was some form of a catch to the school's system, especially since we heard him say 'this month' loud an clear, that means we are probably not going to get the same amount next month.

"But wait, there's more. If you look at your school phones, you can see that there is a pre-installed app called OAA."

Everybody searched their phones for the app and so did I.

"The app contains measures your Intelligence, Academic ability, Physical ability, Social contribution, Adaptability, and Overall ability. The lowest would be F and the highest would be S. Currently everybody in the first year's stats is zero, but every month your stats will go up or down based on your performance in this school."

*Ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ng* The school bell rang

"Well, that's it for today. The official start of classes will be tomorrow, but for now..., enjoy your day. Class dismissed."

|End of chapter 4|