06

Passione was the name of the organisation

Passione was the name of the organisation. Consisting of around 300 members at current time, its profession spans across the hotel industry, port transport industry, funeral services—and of course, like any other mafia—gambling and drug trafficking.

Ruled by an unknown boss whom none have seen or heard from directly, 'he' passes down his orders through several capos under him, one of them being Polpo.

"To Capo Desiderio:

It had just crossed my mind that I have yet to congratulate you for your ascension as Capo..."

Y/n was aware of the Capos' hostility towards her : she was a blank slate, one who ascended to their rank without any notice or plans, as sudden as a storm on a warm summer evening. And she developed rapidly, spreading her influence across one aspect to the gang to another, like a very malicious tumour.

They were afraid.

They were afraid of the girl who dared do what they didn't, acts strictly punished by the boss. And yet she suffered no consequences. So it was not outside her expectations that they would take some kind of action against her. It was merely......a matter of time.

—————

Her feet tapped against the concrete road, step by step nearing the prison of Neapoli. It was a solemn building, cloaked in grey and rust and paint-peeled walls.

She looked down; the watch on her wrist read five-thirty.

And so she stepped through the great green double-doors. Y/n was a bit nervous; simply because one had expected something to happen doesn't mean they wouldn't be anxious when it actually happens.

Or it could also be because she had no intention of activating her stand ability. It would be her and her wits, against one of the original Capos under Diavolo.

"Luggage, wristwatches, anything you have in your pockets..." Two armed guards stood before the gate, black-clad, grave, and holding their guns close. Another guard sat in front of a desk; he was the one who spoke.

Y/n gave him a glance, and his words shortly drifted to a halt. Without a word, the armed guards opened the gate to let her through.

The woman who was in charge of the body check must have been given new instructions too, she thought, for she simply stood on one side and watched her as she went.

"Through the gates is where the prisoner number N-28, Polpo, is incarcerated. Please proceed straight down the hallway," she told her. "I wish you a pleasant visit, s'ignora."