𝟘𝟚

"You love me, right?"

Y/n hummed in the dark.

"An indestructible love.....that prevails all."

She dipped her head, giving the man a shut-eyed smile.

Diavolo leaned against her chest, slowly nuzzling the crook of her neck.

"Of course, il mio amore," Spiritlessly, yet passionately, he swore. "Of course, la mia vita."

She chuckled, brushing a ticklish strand of pink hair away from her skin. Tilting up Diavolo's chin with a finger, she landed a kiss on his pale lips. His eyes lost its focus for a second, and when they became clear once again, all they mirrored were hers, those beautiful shades of (eye colour).

Her fingers occasionally clicking on the keyboard, she read through the emails sent through from the gang-- to their 'Boss'.

Their 'Boss', who currently lay by my side, dedicating his life and purpose to me since a year and a half ago--the notorious 'Emperor' of Italy, lowly and humble, like a dog before Y/n Desiderio.

Diavolo is but a puppet emperor. Here, I am the true governor.

Y/n's smile widened at the thought.

Her movements paused at the sight of two certain emails:

'A Frenchman who goes by the name J.P Polnareff : Does not belong to any mob or force and intends to investigate Boss and your stand users.'

'A certain fisherman living by the coast with his only son who he raised after divorce : Saw a drug trade. Two members were sent to initiate execution of the witness, however we have lost contact with them. There is a high probability they had been killed by the enemy. Please send orders to exterminate potential threats.'

"Hm?"

Cerebrating for a moment, she replied, her fingers typing away swiftly.

'Declined. Do you think such ignoble ants will be able to shake my empire?'

She shut the laptop with an unreadable expression, the crisp sound of snapping metal sounding in the room. And stretching her arms above her head, she yawned, shuffling her lissom legs off the side of the bed.

"I'm going out." She said, issuing her command to the disheveled, abjected male on the bed as she breezily clothed herself, sliding her heeled boots on. "Please, be a good boy and stay put for the time being."