𝟘𝟛

The afternoon sun shone brightly over her, and the temperatures of the Naples midsummer were warm by the seaside

The afternoon sun shone brightly over her, and the temperatures of the Naples midsummer were warm by the seaside. Seagulls squawked, circling the city from heights above.

Sea breezes blew in her direction, blowing her hair back, and Y/n reveled in the scent of sea salt for a second. A waiter approached where she sat under the gamp of the cafe, putting down a plate on the small table. She nodded in acknowledgement.

Following the smell of food, a couple of pigeons landed next to her, bobbing their heads as they eyed the sandwich in her hand.

Smiling, she tore out small pieces of her sandwich, and tossed them to the pigeons, who happily picked at it.

Yet, a mere seconds after, a pair of hurrying heels scattered the pigeons away. Looking up, Y/n saw a woman with a fair face and long (hair coloured) hair.

She strut towards another woman, who was rather beautiful, and had set-back chestnut hair.

"Guess what," She complained. "I wouldn't have been late if it weren't for this persistent kid in the back street who kept asking me if I know or remember him!"

She ran her hand through her hair in annoyance.

"Kids these days!"

"A kid was flirting with you?" Said her friend snidely, "My, my! What a sinful woman you are! But how was he?"

"He's quite good looking, with his white suit and blue eyes." She commented with a sultry giggle. "I might've taken an interest in him if he were a couple years older."

"That reminds me...."

"Don't you have a kid at home?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not going to sacrifice my freedom just because I have a kid," The woman smacked her red lipstick-covered lips and frowned. "No way!"

"Then....what do you say to going for a drink first, then partying at the club when it's dark?"

Around the corner of the nearby building, a little boy stood, peeking at his gradually leaving mother

Unaware he had caught her attention, he shuddered, startled when a hand lightly tapped his shoulder from behind. Whipping his head around, he found it to be the pretty girl sitting by the cafe just now.