CHAPTER 1 (The Beginning)

(Yo the author here, just to let you know that my English is pretty bad and there will be some grammar mistakes, so please hate me qwq. This is my first fanfiction btw so please, if you have some problems with the story just tell me in the comments. Ok time to begin the fic)

Somewhere in a cave, a loud snoring dragon was sleeping peacefully, Until she heard a voice

"Hey, (Y/n) wake up."

"Mmmmmm.... five more minutes......."

"Come on (Y/n)........."

"Mmmmmm....

.

.

.

.

.

.

"

"(Y/n)!!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH"

The young dragon said whilst the scream echoed all over the cave.

Tohru the one who woke the young dragon spoke.

"(Y/n) stop being a lazy dragon, you need to stay active and train. You know what happens if you go soft"

Annoyingly, said the chaos dragon.

"Jeez-z tohru, you didn't have to scare me like that to wake me up. You'll give me a heart attack"

(Y/n) uttered, still frightened from the green dragon's yell.

"it's either that or I would have to burn your tail like last time"
Said tohru

"Yeah.... Still don't do that again please."
Replied (Y/N)

"Whatever, stop slacking off, and let's go. We got to practice some magic"

The chaos dragon stepped her big body out of the cave and spread her wings, more wide than the cave they were staying in.

(Y/N) slowly stands up and yawns, making her way to Tohru

.

.

.

"Hurry up (y/n)"

"Fine, fine"

The young dragon also spread their wings, though not as wide then the green dragon's wings but still wide.

The two dragons begin to flap their wings. Strong wind pressure by the two dragons' wings made some of the nearby trees fall, less than a minute they were up in the sky.

.

.

.

.

"So tohru, can you tell me where we are heading."