CHAPTER 3 (Worried for you)

(Hello author here, I'm so sorry for not updating qwq I was busy with school and stuff, but my school year is almost over so I might update this story more frequently. Btw thanks for 200 reads! I can't believe that some people would read this silly story of mine, so thank you very much! Ok time for the fic)

It was an ordinary day for (Y/n) and Tohru, they were at the field again (Y/n) training like usual, and Tohru resting on the ground, it has been a week since they went to the lake, and (Y/n) has notice tohru been acting a little off lately. She kept murmuring something to herself, though She couldn't hear it, it made her a bit curious. She would see her just blankly gaze at the horizon as if it was she was finding something or someone...

Usually, she would just rest on the ground or teach (Y/n) some spells and even though Tohru was a Chaos dragon, she is still a great dragon to be with if you get to know her, she has a big sister vibe with this warm aura around her, like the light of a candle, yet now her aura was a dark and gloomy one, that could even match Fafnir's. It worried (Y/n) because she hasn't seen her like this before. Maybe today she could ask her what's on her mind.

On the other hand, Tohru hasn't been able to get that nightmare out of her thoughts. it felt so real to Tohru, she could see it, feel it, smell it. like she was actually at that battlefield. It left chills on the green dragon's spine for days, she couldn't help but think about it. She kept deciding whether to stay or leave. Tohru didn't want to leave behind (Y/n), but that nightmare tasked her to slay the gods; however, Tohru knew she wasn't strong enough to even match the gods, in other words. If Tohru was a pinch of salt, then the gods would be the entire ocean. Yet this didn't concern tohru, if killing the gods is the only way to stop all this fighting then fine she'll risk it, anything to end this stupid war whatever the cost may be, even if that cost is her own life...

Back to the present

(Y/n) POV

Today I was practicing my shapeshifting spell. I tried shapeshifting into a human multiple times but all attempts had failed so far, I was laying down on the ground in defeat.

"Ugh.. why is this so difficult, it's just those stupid hands they have, why do they need to be all long and thin" I utter,

The human body is more interesting and complex than I thought. With their squishy body, you would have thought they wouldn't survive in this world, yet here they are making impressive architecture and literature, I would have loved to see it for myself... if they weren't so hostiles to us dragon, As I was about to attempt it again, I thought of something funny

"Hey, tohru! If I master this spell wouldn't that mean I can shapeshift to anything? Like I can shapeshift into like a pickle or something, that would be zsz! Haha, Right tohru."

I waited for Tohru's response yet it never came

"Tohru?" I turned my head to see tohru up on top of a hill gazing at the horizon again.

sigh... again, this is like the fourth time over the last few days she has done this. What even is she looking for anyway 'maybe I should ask her' I thought to myself

I stood up and walked up to where tohru is, "hey tohru" I said to her and I think it made tohru jump a little, strange.. usually, tohru would always notice if I'm behind her or not because of my smell, and no I don't stink or anything. Tohru simply has a great sense of smell. anyway, she must have been deep in her thoughts to not notice me, she then turned her head to me and said