Chapter 7

Player p.o.v.

Black. Black as far as the eye could see.

There was only darkness around me, nothing else. No light, no people, no nothing. And it was the silence that scared me.

I had always been afraid of the dark in some way, fearing an impostor might kill me, and all that. Silence, as you would believe, scared the crap out of any crewmate. The dreading fear that an impostor might be sneaking up on you drenched me every time those lights go out, and there is no one beside me.

Now, my fear has multiplied. I didn't know if I was in an endless black void, or a dark, dark room where I am probably held prisoner. Or maybe... was this a dream?

The last thing I remember was me being dragged into a wall. Ouch. A really bad memory to ponder on while I'm stuck in here. I couldn't see who my kidnapper was at the time, so I was clueless. The only thing I remember that could give me a clue to who the kidnapper was was the cold, sarcastic voice that said," You should."

"You should." What? What should I do? It didn't make sense at all. Either I was too scared to hear the rest, or I might have completely misheard it at all. That didn't sound right though, I was pretty sure I heard right. Unless the kidnapper said "You could" or "You would", which didn't make sense either. More likely, it was an answer to a question... or a statement.

Unfortunately, my amnesia- or my memory loss- only allowed me to remember as much. If only I could remember what me and my friend- I couldn't even remember his name- were talking about. Probably something stupid.

But then again, dragging me into a wall probably got me a huge concussion, so I should probably be grateful I'm still alive.

I sighed, shivering slightly. I wrapped my arms around myself, just to feel a little more safe. That didn't help, to be honest.

I wished for someone. I felt so unsafe here. Something about it was... off. Very off. It was unsettling... It reminded me of an inescapable prison, like those escape rooms that were hard as hell to crack.

Then, all of a sudden, I saw something move. A small light shone from the distance, and a figure stood there in the....doorway, I guess. I shielded my eyes from the sudden light. Strangely, I couldn't see any walls or furniture at all next to me. Not even the door. The light should've illuminated the room(I was fairly sure it was a room), but I still saw nothing.

The figure came closer, and I saw that the figure was a teenage girl, about the age of 14 or 15, one or two years younger than me. (Player is sixteen in this. Deal with it.) She was pretty, no doubt, but I wasn't here for love. Neither was she. She didn't seem like my kidnapper; the voice had been male. But she probably couldn't save me too, so what was she doing here?

She had black hair that flowed down to her waist, straight and sleek. With her pale skin, she looked somewhat of a beautiful vampire. Striking red eyes looked straight at me, stunning me. A worried and stressed expression rested on her pale face; it didn't match with her. Then again, stress didn't match with anyone. She was dressed in a purple nightgown that made her look even more angelic.

She looked back quite a lot, seemingly afraid or scared of something-or someone. However, she came closer and closer to me. I stepped back a little. "Hold-hold up." I said, backing away. "We just met-What are you doing-" The girl reached out and touched my shoulder gently. I tried to fling off her hand, but she insisted.

"Don't panic. I'm freeing you." She said in a quiet tone.

I almost scoffed at her, but I didn't want to offend her. Yeah right, her, freeing me. She was wearing a dress! As much as she looked like those ninja girls in TV shows, I was pretty sure she wasn't capable of freeing me.