~2~

bts' pov

all 6 males were sat in the living room, staring at jungkooks' phone screen.

"he's really cute, what's his name?" taehyung questioned jungkook making all the others focus on jungkook, wanting to know the cute boys name.

"erm i-i don't know sorry hyungs" jungkook looked down but felt a finger on his chin making his eyes meet hoseoks' shiny ones,

"that's okay baby, we'll find out together okay?" hoseok smiled making jungkook and the others nod.

"well let's first start by looking on the account that posted that picture" namjoon suggested making jungkook nod and pull out his phone and click on the accounts name 'studentatSNU'.

"aww im assuming he's younger than us if he's a student at seoul national university?" jin questioned making yoongi roll his eyes.

"well duhh" yoongi sassed letting out a laugh. "you brat" jin scowled, but nevertheless had a small smile on his face.

"oh my god" jungkook and taehyung squealed at the phone jungkook was holding.

making the others curious they all scurried to the 2 younger males who were clutching onto the phone for dear life.

there on the screen sat a whole account dedicated to the small pink haired boy, some pictures of him with different hair colours.

"click on that one!" namjoon exclaimed wiggling his finger to the one he wanted to see.

"oh my god" jungkook and the others jaws dropped.

"t-thats the same person?!" jungkook screeched.

"he's so fucking hot, save me" yoongi fanned himself.

"language!" jin scolded.

"that one next!" hoseok pointed.

"im sorry i refuse to believe that's him" taehyung fanned himself, if you looked closer he was literally sweating

"wait that pictures an older one, it says 2014, he looks like a bad boy?!" jungkook looked up at all his boyfriends in a daze.