~7~

time skip a couple days

jimin is on his lunch break at university, before going home he decides to speak to taemin about his situation these past couple of days.

"taeminnie i dont know what to do im so stressed and nervous around them, what if they think i dont like them anymore-" jimin was cut off by taemin snapping his fingers infront of jimins face.

"no no! none of that min! it is completely normal to feel like this, even though its hard you have to speak to them" taemin advised wisely.

if you dont know whats going on already, jimin, these past couple of days has been giving his boyfriends the cold shoulder, hes feeling anxious and overwhelmed by the fact,

he has six boyfriends and doesnt know how their relationship will work!

now dont get him wrong, he likes the boys so much, but its now only struck him that he has 6 boyfriends and he doesnt know where to start.

hes afraid the relationship wont work.

hes frustrated with himself, hes been ignoring the boys for a couple days he must be causing them so much stress.

sighing gently, as he gripped his hair softly "thank you taemin, im going home now" jimin said with a grateful smile on his face turning away to his car,

"bye minnie!" taemin shouted waving, chuckling at his bestfriends determined marching figure.

•••••••

turning his car onto the curb, putting the car into the parking gear, he sighed gently bracing himself, as he unbuckled his seatbelt grabbing his phone, as he opened the car door,

taking swift steps to the purple door,

destination: boyfriends house

jimin knocked onto the door 3 times before the door opened and there stood his beautiful boyfriend, yoongi hyung.

crashing himself into his hyungs embrace as he whispered "im sorry, im so sorry hyung" causing yoongis eyebrows to furrow,

"sweetness, what do you mean?" yoongi questioned stroking the youngers hair, smoothly ushering both of their cuddling figures into the house and settling themselves on the sofa.

"i-ive been avoiding you all lately, and i know ive most probably caused you stress, im so sorry hyu-" jimins ramble was cut off by his hyungs thin and soft lips onto his,

"baby, its fine, i promise- we promise" yoongi smiled caressing the youngers cheek,

"can you tell me why though?" yoongi questioned softly.

"we-well its because i didnt know how this relationship would work, but seeing you made all my nerves and doubts go away" jimin smiled warmly.

"little one, i understand exactly how you feel, we have all gone through the exact same feeling that you are feeling right now, just know you can always come and speak to anyone of us" yoongi ruffled jimins hair, causing jimin to whine about his hair being all messy, yoongis heart doing a flip knowing jimin was already feeling better.

"now how about we go and help jin cook tea, hm?"

jimin happily nodded and dragged yoongi to the kitchen, squealing when he saw jin, abandoning yoongi hands and hugging jin from behind startling the older,

"yah! who-" jin turned around to see the small mochi with a struck expression on his face, "oh my baby! im sorry little one!" jin apologised picking jimin up in his arms.

jimin just giggled showing his eye smile to the two older hyungs who cooed as a response, "its fine hyungie!"

"now what are you two doing here?" jin booped jimins nose, jimin scrunching his nose up cutely as a reaction,

"came here to help you hyung" yoongi hugged jin from behind, kissing the olders neck, jin letting out a satisfied sigh in appreciation,

"well then, yoon prepare the drinks, and little one go set the table, yeah?" jin ordered the youngers who nodded and went to do their assigned tasks.

"babes! teas done, come down someone special is here!!" jin shouted to the rest of the boys, who came running down the stairs at the mention of food and a special someone,

knowing exactly who that was, their little baby.

there sat jimin munching on the food cutely whilst yoongi was wiping the youngers lips, who kept avoiding the olders fingers, giggling mischievously.

"yah you little mochi get back here!" yoongi shouted playfully as he stood up from his seat and grabbed the younger who tried to run away.

"yoongiiii~ put me down!!" jimin whined cutely, but all jimin received was a moderate slap on his behind, making him freeze and look up to his hyung with a red face.

"thats hyung to you, little brat" yoongi growled lowly, which jimin nodded rapidly, yoongi not hearing the response he wanted, tilted his head expectantly,

"s-sorry hyung!" jimin squeaked out shyly as yoongi nodded as approval and placed the younger back in his seat, and kissed the youngers lips, "good boy" the younger whimpered at the praise, yoongi and the others aware of the reaction.

the others now being broken out of whatever they just witnessed, walked into the room completely,

"my sweet baby!" taehyung shouted happily picking the younger up spinning him around in a slow circle, causing jimin to giggle softly and kiss taehyungs ear "hi" jimin whispered into taehyungs ears.

"my turn my turn!" jungkook shouted and snatched jimin out of taehyungs arms "heyyy! stop snatching me aroundd!" jimin whined slapping jungkooks face softly, jungkook holding the youngers wrists, tutting softly "naughty naughty no hitting baby" jimin just pouted.

"okayy finee" jimin dragged out and made grabby hands to namjoon,

"ah come here little one" namjoon picked jimin up and gave him a peck on his lips, then hoseok walked up to them and showered jimins face with kisses.

"okay lets eat!" jin declared and they all sat around the table, digging into the delicious food their hyung had made,

"thank you for the food hyungie!" jimin smiled clapping his messy hands together, licking his lips.

"my pleasure jiminie" jin smiled and looked around the table.

they were finally complete and jin couldnt wait for the future memories together.