~13~

*kiss kiss*

he squirmed.

*tickle tickle*

he giggled.

"sweet babyy" there was a soft voice.

"no no" and he turned over, cuddling into the warm body.

*kiss kiss*

"get up..princess" and he opened his eyes with a blush, taehyung errupted into a fit of raspy chuckles as he wrapped his arms around the little one.

"wow so thats all we have to do to get you up hm, princess?" jin teased as he crossed his arms looking at how the little one was squirming in taehyungs arms, "stop that jinnie!" jimin whined, looking at his hyung with a death glare.

"oh? whats this doll?" jin challenged towering over the younger, tilting jimins head up to meet his fierce eyes.

the younger, feeling intimidated bit his lip and looked away. jin remained staring at the youngers lips as jimin kept biting them, abusing them. i want to do that jin thought, pressing his thumb against jimins plump lips.

"i want to bite your lips stop biting them if you dont want that, doll" jin said looking into the youngers wide eyes, who still continued biting his lips, "i see, you want that little one, hm?"

jimin whined and moved around in taehyungs lap who grabbed his hips harshly, "dont doll, unless you want me to pin you on this bed right here, right now" and jimin let out a needy whine from the intense stares and taehyungs deep, hypnotising voice.

jin lifted jimin up from taehyungs hold and picked him up so jimins legs were wrapped around his waist, jimin squealed and wrapped his arms around his hyungs neck but that didnt last long as jin grabbed his arms and pinned them on the wall he had walked over to, trapping jimins body so just his legs were holding onto his hyungs waist.

"them lips of yours doll" jin started staring at jimins lips and back up to his eyes, "are sinful, i want them so bad" jin told the truth licking his lips as he leaned closer smashing his lips onto the youngers, ravishing them harshly as he bit softly onto his bottom lip, pulling back from the younger, his lip bouncing back to its place.

red lips.
red abused lips.

"fuck" jin whispered out as he stared at the panting jimin who looked dazed, trying to be free of jins grip so he could pull jin closer for him to kiss him harder, more rougher.

"please, please hyung" the younger begged, needy for the touch of his eldest hyung. jin cooed at the neediness present in the little ones face.

"want me to kiss you harder, doll?" jin teased, "kiss you till you drop?" jin smirked as the younger whined, he quickly shut him up by grabbing the youngers neck bringing it to him, kissing the younger boy who let out a moan as his hyung squeezed his throat.

jin continued ravishing the youngers lips, pushing his tongue through the plump lips feeling the warmth and wetness of the boys mouth, letting out a throaty groan as jin carried the boy back over to the bed where taehyung pinned jimins arms down, climbing on the boys torso as jin sat down next to them.

"oh doll, so needy for us" taehyung teased even more, jimins eyes glassy as he whined, "so adorable little one" taehyung carressed his soft cheeks with one hand whilst the other hand held jimins hands above his head.

"tell me what you want minnie" taehyung whispered into jimins ear, the boy let out a gasp as he went to open his mouth but shut it again.

"come on doll, tell us what you want" jin said coming into jimins line of sight as he sat behind jimins head, placing the youngers head on his lap. jimin let out a shaky breath, "i want.." jimin squirmed against taehyungs hold, "no, bad minnie" taehyung scolded slapping the inner part of jimins thigh, who jolted and let out a moan,"agh! t-tae please!" jimin sobbed.

"tell me what you want doll, i cant give you what you want unless you tell me!" taehyung said in a deep voice, commanding the younger who obeyed and looked at his hyungs, "want you to mark me hyungies, mak-make me pretty" jimin thrashed around, arching his back letting the olders have a clear view of his neck, "pretty pleaseee" he whined.

"my pleasure, doll" taehyung smirked and kissed down the youngers jawline, licking in the process as he began sucking and biting just below jimins ear, going even further down to his collarbone, "so pretty for us doll, such a good boy" taehyung praised as jimin let out a muffled moan biting his lips, jin grabbing his lip pulling it out with his thumb and kissed him, jins nose placed under jimins chin from the position they are in, and began playing with jimins tongue with his own which only made jimin moan louder at the sensation as he began moving his tongue around jins, "mm ji-jinnieee~!"

"look at you minnie, so dirty what a dirty boy" taehyung stopped his actions and began watching his two boyfriends, his eyes wide.

who knew their little one was so naughty.

jin let out a chuckle and stopped his actions as he stared at the flushed boy beneath him, "good boy" he praised and pulled jimin up onto his lap and stroked his hair, "i think we should stop for now baby, okay?" jin said smiling at jimin and taehyung who both nodded softly, one with a boxy grin and one with an eye smile.

"youre both so adorable" jin said looking at the youngers with heart eyes, "come here taetae" jin said pulling taes hands and giving him a kiss on his lips, biting his lips and combing his hands through the boys soft hair, leaving a blushing jimin staring at the scene with a shy smile.