003

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

003: Obsessed。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

003: Obsessed
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"So you actually caught her! I never thought I would see the day!" Santiago exclaimed, resting on the edge of her desk while talking to Peralta.

"Oh please, she's my nemesis! I was destined to catch her!" He made some weird hand movement, before looking back towards Elle, or The diamond of new york as he knew her.

He felt so relieved to have finally caught her, it was like a weight had been lifted from his chest. which was an odd feeling, he had gotten used to the nagging in his stomach. But Elle felt the opposite.

She had managed to avoid the top agents of the FBI, and detectives that had spent a lifetime catching serial killers and people who generally didn't want to be found.

yet here she was, in the holding cell of the 99th precinct in Brooklyn, surrounded by a bunch of loser thugs that thought they were at the center of the world.

She felt horrible as if she was a complete and utter failure.

Which was something she hadn't felt for years. Failure, the mere word felt odd on her tongue.

"I doubt that. destiny isn't real. Besides, she still managed to strike a deal. She practically gave you nothing, yet here you are, waiting for the response from the commissioner about her new plea deal." Diaz chimed in, seemingly annoyed. she had coffee in her hands.

Elle looked through the bars at the woman, and in truth, she found the detective gorgeous. Yet something was different than it was this morning, Elle couldn't seem to figure out what.

"That's kinda rude, Diaz. Let Peralta enjoy his victory." The man Peralta had called terry said, with the attitude of a parent.

"Thank you, terry! It was fate." Peralta said with a sarcastic tone, making Diaz roll her eyes. "Woah, calm down there. Terry never said anything about fate." Terry spoke about himself in the first person, huh?

"Well... I mean you could've said-" He began but got interrupted "Peralta! We just got a message from the commissioner about 'The Diamond.'" The captain yelled from the door of his office, signaling for Peralta to come in.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Peralta walked inside the Captain's office before shutting the door. "Sit down, Peralta." "What did the commissioner's office decide?" Peralta said eagerly, barely touching the chair.

"Well, they decided to drop charges-" "What! They can't do that!" "I wasn't done talking, Peralta." Holt cleared his throat before continuing.

"They've decided to drop the charges, but only if she helps the police force." Jake was eager for answers,