004

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

004: Roulette

☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Is that the first thing you want to say to me, love?"

Elle recognized him immediately. She had no idea how he managed to get in there. That was all she was thinking about. She wasn't even thinking of an escape plan. Not even a single thought of evasion was on her mind.

"Well, I've already said it so, yes. I suppose it is the first thing I want to say to you." He took a step closer, removing the gloves housekeepers were mandated to wear.
"You and your answering back. Do you never learn?"

"Let's not forget who works for who here, Christian." "You never fail to remind me." "I usually don't fail at anything."

Christian sat down on the rim of the tub, looking Into Elle's eyes. "But you did this time boss. That's why you're here. remember?" He made a sarcastic pouting face before he started giggling.

"Or did you forget that too?"

"I remember, but thank you for your concern." She said in a calm yet sarcastic tone. "I'm not concerned, just amused." She doesn't hesitate to respond. "Knew you would be."

"Well, what's the plan boss?" He removed a blade from his boot, fiddling with it as he awaited her answer.

"Why do you assume there's a plan?" "There's always a plan when it comes to you." "That might be true, but as of right now. I'm simply enjoying myself."

Christian smiled a sinister smile, "is that truly all you have planned?" Elle stepped out of the tub and picked up the robe.

"Who knows?" she said as she slipped out of the bath, and back into the rich-widow style robe.

"'Who knows' is that all you have to say to me? After I broke in here?" "It is." Christian walked away towards the cleaning cart.

"Y'Know, for someone who talks a lot about loyalty. You don't seem like someone who is in the right place or right time to deny me my answers." He held something that he had picked up amongst the supplies. "Let's play a game, yeah?"

"I think you might know it." Christian put the gun into view, making Elle wonder where he was going with the entire thing.

It was first when he removed all rounds from the gun except for one, that Elle knew what he was doing.

"I don't think that's wise," Elle said, asserting control over the situation. "How about you start?" "If it means you'll stop whining." She reached for the gun but was stopped by Christian's hand. "Ah-ah. It's no fun if you do it yourself."