006

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

006: porn

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

Elle walked into the precinct with an iced quad espresso in a wine glass with extra ice and six shots, which is around 384 mg of caffeine, which is a lot compared to her usual order containing 64 mg.

She felt like absolute shit.

She had woken up about an hour after falling asleep, she felt so tired that every single blink made her eyelids almost glue down. She wouldn't be surprised if she fell asleep while walking.

For a while she convinced herself she could just sleep during the day, but no. Every time she closed her eyes she saw him.

Phillip had treated her horribly, he used to tell her she was powerless, that she was replaceable. But as soon as she left him he took it all back.

Turns out his ex-wife was slightly more influential than he had believed.

As much as Elle disliked him, she could never hate him. Even after all the shit she put her through.

Besides, having the most influential mafia boss in New York as an ex-father-in-law has its benefits.

Phillip and she had been good friends before they became bad lovers, and his company wasn't always bad. He treated her well in the beginning, and towards the end, he started to get better.

She met Phillip through Christian, her crazy friend who gambled with his life way too much. He's known for favoring a round of Russian roulette over a game of... well... anything.

Phillip and Elle were young and stupid, she knows that now.

But hey, if you aren't full of regret are you even alive?

"Woah! You look horrible!" Peralta exclaimed as soon as he saw Elle.

"Gee, thanks. You're so charming." Elle rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her coffee. "No, I didn't mean it like- uhm- sorry."

"He's not wrong though." Chimed Gina from across the room, both Elle and Peralta turned their heads in her direction. "I hear everything." Gina mouthed, making Elle chuckle slightly.

"Yeah, I know. I didn't sleep well last night." She took another sip of her coffee.

Elle felt all their eyes on her, some of them out of concern, and others out of mistrust.