049 | Back In Time

── ⚡ ──

── ⚡ ──

"Hey, what's going on?" Cisco asked Barry through the comms. Barry looked around feeling disoriented by the surroundings. "Dude?" Cisco spoke up again before Haylee sped over to Barry with a confused expression. "Yeah, Cisco. I'm... here..." Barry answered slowly looking around at the familiar settings. "What happened? Why'd you stop?" Cisco asked him. "I just got a little disoriented," Barry answered him before looking at Haylee. "Well, you need to make up some time, man. You better hurry," Cisco told him.

"Hurry? What are you..." Barry was cut off by Haylee, "Flash, let's go!" Barry sighed before clearing his throat. "Hurry, as in, get to the morgue," Caitlin told him. "The morgue? I was there. Yesterday," Barry replied in a distant voice. "What are you talking about?" Caitlin asked through the comms. "Come on, we gotta go," Haylee told him, she grabbed his hand and pulled her along with him to the morgue where they found the coroner's dead body. "You better call Joe. I think we may be dealing with a meta," Haylee told Barry.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

"And I really don't wanna go," Cisco told Caitlin and Haylee as they walked into the Cortex at Star Labs, Cisco and Haylee had their arms interlocked. "He's your brother, Cisco," Caitlin reminded him with a sigh. "Not by choice," Cisco told her making Haylee laugh and nod in agreement. "Okay, well, how bad can a birthday party be?" Caitlin asked while Haylee cringed at the words. "Um, my folks think Dante's stink don't stink. Doesn't matter how many times he gets into trouble. In their eyes, he can do no wrong. And yet, they never fail to remind me that I can do no right," Cisco explained to Caitlin.

"What if I came with you?" Caitlin asked him. "What? Seriously?" Cisco asked her with a smile on his face. "Absolutely. You've done so much for me. Let me be there for you for a change. And I could look at old family photo albums and see what little Cisco looks like without long hair," Caitlin teased making Haylee laugh and nod. "I'm rescinding your invite," Cisco told her while Haylee winked. "I have a few of those photos from when I met his mother," Haylee told Caitlin before pulling her over to the desk, opening her phone.

"Hey!" Cisco tried to pull the phone from Haylee's hands but she simply glitch her and Caitlin away from him before showing Caitlin the photos. "Oh, my God! Cisco is so adorable," Caitlin cooed as she looked at the photos. "I even have some of Barry," Haylee told her but before she could show the photos, a sudden breeze swept by and took the phone from Haylee's hands. "Unfair, Babe," Haylee said to Barry who blushed at the pet name. "I don't even know how you got those photos," Barry replied as he placed her phone in his pocket.

✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*

"So Clyde Mardon has a brother?" Caitlin asked as she turned away from the screen showing Clyde and Mark Mardon's mug shots. "And both brothers survived the plane crash, and then the dark matter released from the Particle Accelerator explosion affects them both in..." Harrison explained only for Barry to speak in unison with him, "Virtually the same way." Haylee and Harrison looked at Barry and nodded. "That's right," Harrison said though he sent Barry a questioning look that the speedster ignored.