040. picnic date

their last encounter was left unspoken the next day, she hasn't seen him — inducing a very slim chance for her to talk to him.

when savana arrived at her transfiguration class, a sign of harry was nowhere to be found making the girl's mind circulate with unwanted thoughts.

savana didn't pay attention to the whole lesson since she was too distracted with her thoughts worrying about where harry could be.

she immediately stood up and left the room once professor mcgonagall dismissed them.

walking around the hallway, savana was suddenly pulled by someone making her yelp.

"shh, it's just me, love." the voice from behind whispered.

realizing it was harry's voice, she calmed down but her face soon morphed into an annoyed one once she was face to face with him.

the bespectacled boy gave her a dazed look, she only scoffed before clearing her throat, "you never went to any of your class."

"oh, that's because-"

"are you ignoring me, harry?"

harry was taken aback by her saddened tone, making him frown, "i am not ignoring you, sav."

"you're not even answering my messages and i have been trying to find you since this morning, how is that not ignoring me?"

"i swear i'm not-"

"you can tell me if you didn't mean anything you said last night and i'll never bother you anymore."

an alarmed look was soon plastered on his face as he shook his head eagerly, signaling her that everything she was declaring wasn't the truth at all.

"no, no, it's not that love." harry quickly corrected her immediately.

"then what is it?"

"well..." he paused, his cheeks were beginning to heat up, savana looked at him, confused.

"well, what?" savana asked, getting impatient.

"come with me."

when they've reached their destination which is near the black lake, a blanket that could fit two people and a picnic basket could be seen, up close were rose petals all scattered around the sides, savana's mouth gape at the sight.

"i know it's not much-" his words were quickly cut off when she pulled him into a warm embrace, burying her face into his neck, inhaling his strong cologne.

savana pulled back with a huge smile, "are you kidding me? this is perfect." she exclaimed making him secretly smile to himself.

"well? what are we waiting for, let's eat."

they spent the whole hour eating, savana laughing at harry's badly attempted jokes, stolen glances, harry's horrible pick-up lines causing savana to cringe and blush at the same time — just a normal picnic date.

while they were in the middle of their conversation, the boy thought of another idea.

"wanna go swimming, love?"

"and end up getting eaten by a weird-looking creature we have no idea exists there? yeah, no thanks, i'm all good." she said, her tone dripping with so much sarcasm.

"those don't exist sav, and even if we got eaten by those creatures you're talking about, at least i would die very happy knowing i got a picnic date with the savana clarke whom i also died with." he spoke dreamily.

she rolled her eyes, "this isn't some romeo and juliet, idiot."

he only ignored her sarcastic remark, "so, can we swim now, please?" harry pleaded.