045. drunk potter

savana and hermione went to the three broomsticks, gazing at their surroundings, looking for their boyfriends.

"there they are." hermione exclaimed while pointing her index fingers to where the two already drunk best friends were seated.

"are you sure they only drank butterbeer?" savana asked, still glancing in their direction, "because it doesn't look like it."

meanwhile, ron kept laughing mindlessly at something harry said, the bespectacled boy's gaze immediately glazed over savana, his jaw dropped.

"hey ron." he whispered to his side where his best friend is sitting, not taking his gaze off the girl he had just seen.

"mhm?" ron hummed lazily.

"that girl over there, with blonde hair.." harry trailed off.

ron darted his attention to where the blonde girl is, "yeah? what about her?"

"do you know her?"

"i don't think so... why?"

"she's beautiful." harry breathed out, looking at savana with heart eyes.

"i guess..? but her best friend is, the one with brown hair." ron muttered dreamily while staring at hermione.

the both widened their eyes once they saw the two girls marching their way close to them.

the two immediately switched their gaze to something else, pretending they hadn't been staring in the first place.

"harry, let's head back." said savana, harry gave him a confused look.

"you know me?" harry blinked in surprise before tilting his head to face her.

"i'm your girlfriend, dimwit."

he gasped, "really?!" harry asked once again, a huge grin was plastered on his face, the girl only nodded.

"you're very very beautiful, so so beautiful" the bespectacled boy spoke up, still staring adoringly at her.

this made savana's cheeks turn into a light shade of red.

"yeah, now let's head back? shall we?" she patiently pleaded him.

"yes, of course." he replied, throwing a badly attempted wink at her causing the girl to smile — finding this side of him very adorable.

savana managed to go to the ravenclaw common room while guiding a drunk harry without filch catching them.

when they have successfully gone to the common room, harry's mouth agape at the beautiful sight of the room.

"now, let's go to my dorm."

"you have your own dorm?"

"i don't, phoebe just doesn't sleep there much anymore since she's always staying with her boyfriend." savana explained, before locking the door when they got in.

"your bed is very comfortable and soft," he mumbled once he got into the bed while burying his head on the pillow.

"i know." she grinned.

"now. go change." savana manage to say before throwing a pair of pajamas right into his face making him pout.

"can you please do it? i don't feel like standing up." harry murmured sleepily, eyes still closed.

the girl only rolled her eyes, "do i look like your maid, potter?"

"more like my future wife." he teased before attempting to give her a flirty wink, she scoffed.

"go change." savana replied sternly making harry sigh in defeat before taking off his shirt, savana's eyes widened.

"not here you dimwit, there's a bathroom." she acknowledged him, the boy only looked at her, dumbfounded.

savana gave him a look, it took him a moment to understand her until he shook his head.

"but i'm lazy." harry went to protest but was simply ignored.

"i'll give you your privacy then." savana spoke before making her way to the bathroom.

when she was done brushing her teeth and putting on harry's t-shirt she stole from his wardrobe, savana exited the bathroom.

the sight of him in the bed — wearing the pajamas she gave him while patiently waiting for her to come out of the bathroom.

"how many butterbeer did you and ron even drink anyway?" savana inquiries, folding her arms across her chest, giving him a suspicious look.

"oh we didn't, we drank firewhisk-" harry's hand immediately flew to his mouth to stop himself, savana glared at him.

"firewhiskey?! but you said-"

harry got enough of her lectures as she pulled her with him under the sheets making savana groan in frustration.

he tightened his grip on her waist before pressing his lips into her forehead, giving it a sloppy kiss. she couldn't help but smile at the feeling.

"now we can cuddle all night." he murmured against her neck, she hummed in reply, her hand immediately went to his hair, brushing his messy locks between her fingertips before sighing in satisfaction.

"goodnight, love." harry whispered, his face still buried on her neck, sending a wave of vibration to her skin.

"goodnight, harold."

author's note !
thank you so so so much
for 10k reads loves <3
crying and throwing up rn