One against Four! A Battle Between Men and Dragon Slayer!

Hello - Character Narration

3rd Person Pov

The sun began to rise in the city of Kuoh as the birds chirped as the city slowly began to wake up. Kuoh Academy had started the day as the girls in the school made their way to their classes or converse with each other in the hallways. Kiba made his way to the ORC building as he had not heard back from Y/n since he last saw him last night. He had ignored the messages from Rias as she asked him if he had seen Y/n or what happened to him after their assignment. Once he reaches the clubhouse, he opens the door and walks inside only to be met by Rias as she looks at him.

Rias: Kiba, it is not very kind to ignore me when I am asking something.

Kiba: I'm sorry, President. I did not mean to ignore you.

Rias: Have you seen or heard from Y/n? He isn't responding to my calls or my messages and I can't seem to open a portal to go and see him.

Kiba looked at Rias in confusion as there were never really any issues when Rias used her seal to go to anyone in her family or peerage. Rias called the rest of her peerage before they went to Y/n's apartment to check on him. Kiba walked behind the group as he kept his eyes on Rias and Issei as they talked. After seeing what Y/n saw the night before, he couldn't trust either of them, but kept his comments to himself. Asia walked with Koneko and Akeno before they reached the door to Y/n's apartment as Rias knocked on the door.

Rias: Y/n? It's me. Are you home?

The group heard nothing but silence inside the apartment as Rias looked at the door as she reached into her pocket for the spare key Y/n gave her.

Issei: Why do we have to check on this guy? He's probably fine and doing something that doesn't bother us.

Kiba: If he hasn't said anything to us when we messaged him, something is wrong. Maybe if you had a better brain or knew him better then you would understand.

Issei looked back at Kiba with a raised eyebrow since he didn't know why he was being hostile. Rias looked back at Kiba seeing how he saw Y/n as a brother. Looking back at the door, Rias unlocks it and opens it slowly as she looked inside.

Rias: Y/n? We're coming in.

Rias opens the door fully as her eyes widen in shock at what she saw before her. The others looked inside as their eyes widen in shock as they saw the entire apartment was a large mess. Furniture was broken and all over the place, pictures were broken as they hung on the wall or laid floor, the kitchen being a mess with glasses and plates shattered. Rias could only look in shock before quickly moving into the apartment and looked for any sign of Y/n while calling out for him in worry. The others walked inside as they looked around as Kiba went into Y/n's room and saw the same thing, his room was destroyed with parts of his furniture burned and torn apart. Kiba walked through the room slowly as the crunch of wood and glass was heard under his foot. Rias soon entered the room as she looked in more shock as she was worried that Y/n was attacked and maybe even killed. Kiba looked at her before looking back at the room as he looked around. Rias entered the room slowly before looking at the ground as she saw a burned photo. She would pick it up as she remembered it as the picture of her and Y/n smiling together, but the half with Y/n on it was burned away. Tears slowly welled up in her eyes as she feared the worst before she felt something on the back of the photo. Turning it over, Rias saw a message on the back of her side of the photo as it was lightly burned into it.

"If I can't have your love and trust, then I shouldn't be in your life, nor you in mine."

Rias looked at the message as she read it over and over as tears welled up in her eyes as she began to cry softly. Kiba looked at her as he said nothing as to not make a scene before the others arrived in the room as they each saw the note on the back of the photo.